Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fixes to cash shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fixes to cash shop

were i add this?
private int lastChannel;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Edit: Nevermind, fixed the error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thats not a error it's a warning and your build was successful so no problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

symbol : variable lastChannel
return this.lastChannel;
3 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)
Please help =(

You've got my respect!
Reaction score

symbol : variable lastChannel
return this.lastChannel;
3 errors
Please help =(
You didn't add private int lastChannel; in maplecharacter.java

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You didn't add private int lastChannel; in maplecharacter.java

were to add it >.< Please make a files with it with clean ones, and upload please man >.<.

You've got my respect!
Reaction score

were to add it >.< Please make a files with it with clean ones, and upload please man >.<.
It says right below it where to add...
Add:
Code:
private int lastChannel;
After:
Code:
private boolean incs;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

C:\Documents and Settings\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\client\MapleCharacter.java:2502: inCS() is already defined in net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter
public boolean inCS() {
^
1 error

Thank you man :D! you realy helping but please help me fix this problem ^^ >.<

You've got my respect!
Reaction score

you added public boolean inCS()... you were suppposed to add things after that.
Please read first

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

C:\Documents and Settings\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\client\MapleCharacter.java:2502: inCS() is already defined in net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter
public boolean inCS() {
^
1 error

Thank you man :D! you realy helping but please help me fix this problem ^^ >.<

inCS is already defined, so just delete that method o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you guys =)!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Well Afew More Bugs Need To Be Fix

~ Unable Buy From MaplePoints
~ D/c When Buy Stack Items
~ Upon Enter CS You Naked
~ Cash Item Dont Go CS Purchase Tab
~ Afew More

You Must As Well Fix All 0.0 Since You Started This Thread :drinks_no

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is nice but how do i fix the prob when F things Cant Be Bought That Gets Me Annoyed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the help!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

"One was that it would put you back in to channel that you were in before entering the cs which was a pain"

Can someone make sense of that for me?
He makes it sound like tis bad to be returned exactly where you came from. :\
Why would i want to enter cash shop on one channel and end up on another?

Again i quote "it would put you back in to channel that you were in before entering the cs"

You've got my respect!
Reaction score

"One was that it would put you back in to channel that you were in before entering the cs which was a pain"

Can someone make sense of that for me?
He makes it sound like tis bad to be returned exactly where you came from. :\
Why would i want to enter cash shop on one channel and end up on another?

Again i quote "it would put you back in to channel that you were in before entering the cs"
Maybe you misunderstood that, without this you would always end up in channel one after leaving the cash shop. With this you'll end up in the channel you were in before entering the cash shop.
I was saying it was a pain because you were always warped to channel one before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 4 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\יניב\שולחן העבודה\קימפול\build\classes
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:54: illegal start of type
} else { // hax
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:54: ';' expected
} else { // hax
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:55: <identifier> expected
AutobanManager.getInstance().autoban(c.getPlayer().getClient(),
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:55: ';' expected
AutobanManager.getInstance().autoban(c.getPlayer().getClient(),
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:58: class, interface, or enum expected
} else { // hax
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:61: class, interface, or enum expected
}
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:63: class, interface, or enum expected
MapleItemInformationProvider ii = MapleItemInformationProvider.getInstance();
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:64: class, interface, or enum expected
slea.skip(1);
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:65: class, interface, or enum expected
int snCS = slea.readInt();
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:66: class, interface, or enum expected
CashItemInfo item = CashItemFactory.getItem(snCS);
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:67: class, interface, or enum expected
if(c.getPlayer().getNX() >= item.getPrice())
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:73: class, interface, or enum expected
PreparedStatement ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO pets (name, level, closeness, fullness) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)");
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:74: class, interface, or enum expected
ps.setString(1, ii.getName(item.getId()));
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:75: class, interface, or enum expected
ps.setInt(2, 1);
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:76: class, interface, or enum expected
ps.setInt(3, 0);
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:77: class, interface, or enum expected
ps.setInt(4, 100);
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:78: class, interface, or enum expected
ps.executeUpdate();
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:79: class, interface, or enum expected
ResultSet rs = ps.getGeneratedKeys();
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:80: class, interface, or enum expected
rs.next();
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:82: class, interface, or enum expected
MapleInventoryManipulator.addById(c, item.getId(), (short) item.getCount(), "Cash Item was purchased.", null, rs.getInt(1));
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:83: class, interface, or enum expected
rs.close();
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:84: class, interface, or enum expected
ps.close();
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:85: class, interface, or enum expected
} catch (SQLException ex) {
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:86: <identifier> expected
java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(BuyCSItemHandler.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:86: invalid method declaration; return type required
java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(BuyCSItemHandler.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:86: ';' expected
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:88: class, interface, or enum expected
} else {
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:90: class, interface, or enum expected
}
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:92: class, interface, or enum expected
c.getPlayer().modifyCSPoints(0, -item.getPrice());
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:93: class, interface, or enum expected
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.showNXMapleTokens(c.getPlayer()));
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:94: class, interface, or enum expected
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.enableCSUse0());
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:95: class, interface, or enum expected
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.enableCSUse1());
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:96: class, interface, or enum expected
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.enableCSUse2());
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:97: class, interface, or enum expected
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.enableCSUse3());
^
D:\CliperMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\BuyCSItemHandler.java:98: class, interface, or enum expected
}
35 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)
xD help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back