• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fixing graphic accents on Main(Jpn) + Pictures

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As you must have noticed already, some mains that use jpn protocol doesn't allow you to use the accents, like you type "~+n" and it gives you a "~n" instead of "ñ" and so on...
So here's the guide to fix that.

Download:

Guide:

1) Run the OllyDBG.exe and open the Main.exe(remember that its dll files must be also present in the directory of your main).

2) Press F9 and it will run an analyses.

3) Once the Analyses is finished, right click the main screen and /follow in dump/selection

4) It will lead you to the down-side window, Press "Ctrl+B", right click the "Hex" part(blank space) and paste this code
Code:
6A 00 6A 00 6A 00 68 BC 02 00 00 6A 00 6A 00 6A
and click "Ok".

5) Note the offset shown at the first Byte

6) Back to the code window, press "Ctrl+G" and search for this offset you just noted, it will lead you the place I marked in red in the picture below of the step 7.

7) Two offsets above is the command line you will need to the next step.
Press space and it will pop up a window with the code. Copy the offset located in the brackets(which in my case is "8C2ECC").
Code:
MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[[COLOR="Red"]8C2ECC[/COLOR]]

8) At the same place, press "Ctrl+G" and paste this offset with two zeros before them and click "Ok"
It will look like this
Code:
[COLOR="red"]00[/COLOR]8C2ECC

9) Now you are at the offset you need to alter. At the down-side window, click on the first byte and press "Ctrl+E". Alter the value(normally it's 80 or 81) to "A0" and click "Ok".

10) Again at the up-side window, right click the offset you just altered and /copy to executable/selection
A new window will pop with this offset selected, right click it and "Save file".

Done, now you are able to use the accents. :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
post pictures before and after ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well maybe it will be usefull, for somebody :) But i guess tutorial is not well explained.. why ? where ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well maybe it will be usefull, for somebody :) But i guess tutorial is not well explained.. why ? where ?

What don't you understand?

The tutorial is useful for those who speaks latin languages and can't use the accents.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just change charset to 01 to support all launges
you can also fallow by CreateFontA call
nice tut :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5) Note the offset shown at the first Byte
6) Back to the code window, press "Ctrl+G" and search for this offset you just noted, it will lead you the place I marked in red in the picture below of the step 7.

what???????

How to calculate the offset?

Image links dead....

Back