Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fixing JSRO files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is dead!! Please mods close this!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good ^^ now work fine ?

mobs, npc, etc works?

:D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good luck getting it to work, i wish i could help but i know too little about this sort of things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good.Keep it up. If any help is needed be my guess to pm me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go go guys we know u can make this happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please make another link its only for preium memebers!!
Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just curious, where did you get your item data from? The SL.rar itemdata files were all in Japanese.
You can't use the data from the media.pk2 files unless you use the one for the version of the server you are running. Giving it invalid data will just make the server crash.

The monster data is consistent from the earliest versions to the latest ones. Creating that database would have been easy. Item data changes all the time with new things being added to different client/server versions. Since it's not known which client/server version this Silkroad is, I was wondering where you got this data from?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just curious, where did you get your item data from? The SL.rar itemdata files were all in Japanese.
You can't use the data from the media.pk2 files unless you use the one for the version of the server you are running. Giving it invalid data will just make the server crash.

The monster data is consistent from the earliest versions to the latest ones. Creating that database would have been easy. Item data changes all the time with new things being added to different client/server versions. Since it's not known which client/server version this Silkroad is, I was wondering where you got this data from?

It dosen't really matter if it's in japanese or chinese or english... Database is only a place where it keeps all information that is needed and server only reads it... So it won't crash if anything is wrong with database.. And i guess it should use 1.157 client.. Becouse i rewrote it from oceancycle MySQL to MSSQL... ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone upload it again, please? This download is only for 10 Downloads!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It dosen't really matter if it's in japanese or chinese or english... Database is only a place where it keeps all information that is needed and server only reads it... So it won't crash if anything is wrong with database.. And i guess it should use 1.157 client.. Becouse i rewrote it from oceancycle MySQL to MSSQL... ^^

Ummm... your wrong there. If it were that simple to add the data to the database, the ESCRO (1.091 client) server could have added the European expansion and updated skills a long time ago. The .exes expect the data programmed into them. Anything that doesn't match will cause a crash

Good luck if you think you can get it to work doing this....

BTW. the server files were released in May. A few months before 1.157 was out I've read something way back the this was for the 1.137 client. But who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back