Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Florist Files (3/29/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you upgrade it you can, otherwise use VS2013.

Hi Mr. Ketchup can i use this source features to your K18 ? like im going to add some feature from this source to your k18. Sorry to bother you im still new and still learning on how to start adding features and how to properly use winmerge to compare and copy paste from source to source .

Thank You For All The Contributions Mr. Ketchup

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi Mr. Ketchup can i use this source features to your K18 ? like im going to add some feature from this source to your k18. Sorry to bother you im still new and still learning on how to start adding features and how to properly use winmerge to compare and copy paste from source to source .

Thank You For All The Contributions Mr. Ketchup

You can use any source and copy features to any source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use any source and copy features to any source.

Help me Warning C4819 I have a Question search for files AccountServer.ini or .ini to seting open ran server

Inactive
Reaction score
Help me Warning C4819 I have a Question search for files AccountServer.ini or .ini to seting open ran server

Google ->

It's also a warning not an error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot Ran AccountServer.exe.
it doesn't show

Google ->

It's also a warning not an error.

I cannot Ran AccountServer.exe.
it doesn't show

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone upload the cur folder for me, I have a problem with __FL_NEWCUR or client from Ethereum Flyff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Sir, I have tried to restore path.h and path. CPP as well as file. h and file. CPP according to clean source code, but the client still cannot be started and the white screen is incomplete. No errors were reported. It really bothers me. Could you please provide a client of Ethereum Flyff. For reference? I can't find the downloaded address in Google search. Maybe you can give me a more detailed plan. Thank you!

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Sir, I have tried to restore path.h and path. CPP as well as file. h and file. CPP according to clean source code, but the client still cannot be started and the white screen is incomplete. No errors were reported. It really bothers me. Could you please provide a client of Ethereum Flyff. For reference? I can't find the downloaded address in Google search. Maybe you can give me a more detailed plan. Thank you!

It's 2022, a year where people should really already know how to debug so that they can find those errors causing problems. This is a client structure issue that has been talked about in this thread over and over.

It seems people don't bother checking path.h or searching the source for "Player\\Config".

This was all spoken about here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/florist-files-3-29-2021-a-1200346-post9096245/#post9096245

You get what you put into it like anything else in life.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply and have a good rest! I'll try again! Thank you for your kind reply every time!
It's 2022, a year where people should really already know how to debug so that they can find those errors causing problems. This is a client structure issue that has been talked about in this thread over and over.

It seems people don't bother checking path.h or searching the source for "Player\\Config".

This was all spoken about here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/florist-files-3-29-2021-a-1200346-post9096245/#post9096245

You get what you put into it like anything else in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back