Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Flower Fontain IN GOLD [Custom]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
IKlikla CR - Flower Fontain IN GOLD [Custom] - RaGEZONE Forums

Decorative Fountain IN GOLD
Relax and enjoy! - with 18 carat gold

BCStorm / Butterfly:

Code:
INSERT INTO `items_base` (`item_id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `height`, `allow_stack`, `allow_sit`, `allow_walk`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `cycle_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES ('15069', 'flowery_gold', 'flowery_gold', 's', '2', '2', '1', '0', '0', '0', '15069', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', '2', '0');

Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`) VALUES ('15069', 'PAGEID', '15069', 'loyalty_toad', '4', '0', '1');

SWF:

Code:
["s","15069","flowery_gold","45691","4","2","2","","Decorative Gold Fountain","Relax and enjoy with 18 carat gold!","","-1","-1","false","-1","-1","false","","1"]
Change 'PAGEID' to your catalogue page ID!

original release by atomcraft. you rock!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love the design but you shoud've done the water in normal color instead , but great job i would like to see more of you

8/10 you would have gotten a 10/10 if it weren't for the water

Friendly regards Leon Retros

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love the design but you shoud've done the water in normal color instead , but great job i would like to see more of you

8/10 you would have gotten a 10/10 if it weren't for the water

Friendly regards Leon Retros

I'll do one with normal water if you want :)

Back