Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Flyff Community] Looking for enthousiastic staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust your senses
Reaction score
[Flyff] Looking for experienced staff members

Gravious - [Flyff Community] Looking for enthousiastic staff members - RaGEZONE Forums
Impulse Network is a new private network, providing gamers fun, challenging and exiting gameplay. We are currently in the development phase of a Flyff server and are recruiting staff members that will help us build up the server in a controlled and quick pace, so that we can start to establish a great community. Our goal is to reach the top of the private server community, and we would like you to join us.

Main website:
Forum:

Recruitment

As we are attempting to reach the top of the voting sites and actually provide our members the best possible gaming experience, we are in need of great developers and people with great imagination. Please do not apply unless you a fair amount of experience at the position you are applying for.

What we are trying to offer is a professional gaming community, and to keep this under proper management we need a good set of staff members. The current administrators have had previous servers which have had a certain degree of success, and hope to transfer our knowledge and experience to this new community.

We already have a website and forum up and running. If you would like to get in touch for another reason than a staff position, please send me a PM over there.

Available positions:

Admininistrator
Game Master
Modelling artist (2D/3D)
Map Developer
Developer
Beta Testers (Visit the forums)

Unless you're familiar with the above positions and has experience, please do not apply. Please also note that if you're applying as a developer, you need a certain set of skills and discretion. ( You should be familiar with the source and/or the resource. )

For the 3d modelling artist, map developer and developer positions, we require an application to be posted either here or on .
This application must comply with some basic guidelines:
Code:
- Include your experience
- Describe what you can do and what you have created before
- (Optional) Show screenshots of your work
We will contact you if your application is to our likings.

Contact information:
Please send a private message to me so we can get into further contact.

Thanks for reading and considering applying.

Last edited:
Trust your senses
Reaction score
Updated the main thread with new position and expanded general information.

If you would like to stay up to date with the server, please check our forum:

Trust your senses
Reaction score
We're still looking, if you're interested, please PM me.

Trust your senses
Reaction score
Having enjoyed my vacation, I can say now that we are again, actively looking for staff members!

Trust your senses
Reaction score
There is not very much interest for Flyff projects lately, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back