Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FlyFF] Looking for trustworthy staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Marcin. I'm going to develop FlyFF private server, and I'm going to make it one of the best of FlyFF private servers. Nothing new, huh? You are reading that sentence or similiar ones all over here? You're bored with people, who only talk that their server gonna be the best or etc? You're in right place.

I'm 18 years old, I have much experience with opening private game servers, I was GM and Developer on SkyFlyFF, we were leading that server for almost one year. We was going good, before we got hacked and scammed by wrong people in our staff. Before that happened, server peak was like 250, and almost 180-190 players was always online.

But now, after the day when SkyFlyFF gone, I'm going to recreate fun server with good atmosphere and creative features.

I'm looking for imaginative, trustworthy people, who will help me with leading our server, bringing new ideas, which we can implement into the game, who are very nice and communicative - that's the main things that servers need.

Why choosing joining my team?
Yeah, that's the question. I'm developing FlyFF source and resource for like 3 years. It's my hobby. I was in two teams in past 4 months, but our cooperation didn't go well. I'm going to create not only in-game staff, but team of friends, who will enjoy creating that server and helping people with their problems. I have already developed systems like: my own in-game Antihack, quick job-change system, pet filter, fashion combine system, glow system, arena scoreboard, burnout system, DNA system, perin converter, auction house, colosseum, recreated durability of weapons, restored bounty system. I know that these system sources are all over here, but I'm reparing it by implementing my source code, securing it by my antihack system and etc. I'm a PHP, HTML and CSS coder too, so we won't have problems with website. I have some ideas with creating hunting system for players, I have almost done Weapon Leveling system, and so on.

If you are developer, you'll get paid for your work.
BUT! If you're going to be Game Master - you'll also get paid if you will work good.
For more information please contact with me.

So we need:
(2/3) - Game Masters - 1 position left

2 Game Masters hired!

So if you are interested with working with me, or you have any questions to me, fell free to answer in this thread, or add me on Skype (justcinek), or on Facebook ( )

P.S. I know that my English is not on very high level, but I think this is enough to talk with You =)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
add me as a Loyal GM ,,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added you on Skype and Already had you on MSN but you are not online.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We have started BETA tests! You want to help?
More info on

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking for a forum moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back