Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

for all ur forum/flaming needs

Reaction score

found this today, heres a few examples enjoy

*edit* just found this to

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
lol insult generators rule lol

You dipsticked, donkey-groping, crotch-sniffing, butt-sucking, puss-chewing, punt-faced penis jockey!

or better yet.... The auto flamer...

Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
im not a fan of flaming but some of those are pretty funny

I'll take you all on.
Reaction score
some are use to insult, some are use to display as their Avatar to look cool.

but those pic is cool

Back