Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For All With getting Problems After Stable or Trunk[Revision9948]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Many Poeple Have a problem at the char server they stocking they get Gravity Errors at the char select

Here a little Guide how to fix it:
You need an newer Sakexe the best is use

Diff the exe in your wishes
here the link to the newest Sakexe

Greetz
Buddy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I already knew that ;) But there's only one problem. Zephiris' diff is a little bit bugged. After enabling some options, the launcher may not be able to show your characters anymore. You will see 9 character windows, but with no1 in it.

Anyway I got it fixed, it's just a little warning for some new guys ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think lilwiccaseba is referring to that some of the options in Zephiris diff don't work as they should while some work perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think lilwiccaseba is referring to that some of the options in Zephiris diff don't work as they should while some work perfectly.

Correct ^^ I think it's because of a combination of activated options (while activation correct ones ofcourse, and not 2 of the same kind).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There are numbers in the diffs looks [2]one option
[2]another option

And put you two of the same numbers in the diff the patcher didnt diff it from every Number Only One number

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed, that's what he/she/(it?) said =)

Sometimes it doesn't work if you take something like:

[1]whatever
[3]whatever

and if you tried that, it wouldn't work at all due to some possible structure error in zephiris diff. never had any probs with mr. magoos though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(while activation correct ones ofcourse, and not 2 of the same kind)

I know about the number thing ;) Mrmagoo's works just fine ^^ Never had any probs with magoo's ^^

Back