Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For That Perfect MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Sahil and today I am here to talk about something that I have been preparing for months and now that I am finally ready, I thought there could be no other better platform to convey my message to you guys than this forum because I know only true fans of MMORPG genre are here. First of all something about me
I am 21 years old and I am Indian, now the reason that I told you that is because I wanted to shed light on one of the most important aspects of the life of an Asian, that is the stress put up by parents on education and how that is the most important thing in our life. So until 17 years of age, I had known nothing else than studying. I had a friend who was really into gaming and he would occasionally talk to me about WoW, LoL and then one day he told me that there was this game coming out called revelation online and since I was staying a night at his house we played, I mean he played it and I just watched. It was during the early days of RO so it was still crowded and for me that experience was crazy. I still remember thinking to myself "so like, you get to do anything, just chill and relax or kill or craft, like literally anything"it was just mind-numbing for me and I went home installed it and played it way too much until the "whales" started dominating and too even realize that it took me way too much time but until then I really enjoyed it. being a newbie who knew nothing about p2w or ping issues, I enjoyed every single aspect of the game. then after people started dropping RO, was when I started looking at reasons and realized what was going on. It made me sad, really sad coz first time in my life I had so much fun and now that fun was going to disappear and that is when I started to search for other MMO's like BNS, BDO, WoW, Runescape, Tera and many other but after a few hours of playing I would again realize one thing it is nothing different from RO except WOW but combat for me was just not something I could get over. so since then, I have been searching for the perfect MMORPG to play. I was so excited for AA Unchained but we all know what happened with it. And that is when I decided to make a mmo myself. Now a lot of you might just be thinking that "do you even have any idea how much a mmo costs to make?" yes I do have an idea and that is why I came up with this idea.

I am not going to ask you to donate anything, not even a single penny. I just need people who specialize in their expertise to help me create this demo for a perfect MMORPG that I as a gamer has always dreamed of. Now to some, I might sound desperate because I am. I just want to make an MMORPG that everyone could enjoy. And that is why I need help from all of you. I have the storyline and overview and perks of the game ready written in detail. My father is a director so he helped write the story with dialogue written. The area for the demo with the storyline is already. all I need is fellow programmers and designers to help make this dream of ours come true.

As to give you all a bit of glimpse that we will be aiming for. Game will be a open world MMORPG and will not be based on level but skill, so everything in the world will be based on skill class that you can accquire through different quests and actions you take and thus there is no limit to how good you can become but with class rank you gain, the difficulty to gain next rank will be 10 times harder. At the starting each player will be given 5 skills in total which will be choosen randomly and out of those 5, 2 will be of better class rank as in making them your primary skill. What i think is fun is trying to advance and play a game when everyone has different skills. so you have to come with creative ways to put them to use and get the most of it.

Note any help is great. do not shy when giving your opinion.

Email me at khepar777@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back