Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For the attention of everyone

Reaction score
i think we have all realised by now that gohan is again going a little out of control

by a little i mean a lot.

there is far to much banning going on, it really is going over board.
you are taking a no1 is above the law and i am the law approach and well you and athena have both broken the rules, where is your ban? where is your

Warning.

just wondering you know :)

why has it gotten like this? im sorry but why have you let real life come in the way of your judgement? isnt there a rule that mental says he will ban any1 for and that is bringing real life into this.
and im damn sure thats whats happened.

surely you are not above this law either?

I think whats destroying the community isnt the flames, its isnt the differences its the about the perception of the whole situation and the people who feel they can control it.

whats going on is wrong and has to stop.

Reaction score
well said (y)

i dont have much to add though, but all i know is that the people who made ragezone into what it is now, or was a few days ago, are getting banned for the smallest reasons.
if things stay as they are, I think ragezone is doomed to become nothing more than a boring forum where players can post bugs for a game called mir...

i wouldn't want that to happen though

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like my poll to go up. i feel it helps lomcn alot. yeah you don't condone flame but face it. it will always happen because this community is big and also people have history with each other.

anyway gohan we dont need a mod that makes decisions for us like you do. you can retaliate but we cant?

anyway i am smiling because you have dug the hole. not with a spoon but with a spade. dig more and lets see what happens

edit: bah i even voted for you to be mod. how i feel that was a abd idea. although you did reply to a pm quick :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
i think we have all realised by now that gohan is again going a little out of control

by a little i mean a lot.

there is far to much banning going on, it really is going over board.
you are taking a no1 is above the law and i am the law approach and well you and athena have both broken the rules, where is your ban? where is your

Warning.

just wondering you know :)

I'm not going out of control, if you knew the things i knew then it wouldn't all the sudden seem so odd.

why has it gotten like this? im sorry but why have you let real life come in the way of your judgement? isnt there a rule that mental says he will ban any1 for and that is bringing real life into this.
and im damn sure thats whats happened.

surely you are not above this law either?

I think whats destroying the community isnt the flames, its isnt the differences its the about the perception of the whole situation and the people who feel they can control it.

whats going on is wrong and has to stop.

It has nothing to do with my life, the fact is that the server is down because of peoples aggresive behaviour, it has totally nothing to do with me, fact.

To keep RZ running that behaviour has to go, if people like DTB can't let that go, then he goes with it, it's the only way to get rid of it, if DTB can let that go then he is free to do the things he want (within the rules ofcourse)

i dont have much to add though, but all i know is that the people who made ragezone into what it is now, or was a few days ago, are getting banned for the smallest reasons.

Yes they are getting banned, and you know why, because of what RZ was 2 days ago, 1 big flaming mess.
They aren't getting banned for small reasons, well they might seem to you like that, but i know these 2 longer then today, it also isn't the first time they have been banned for similiar reasons.
And it won't be the last time either.

Right now the server is down for all that flaming, so what should be done? Simple, stop the flaming, however DTB can't stop, he can't stop flaming, so he get's banned.
I clearly said that there are no exceptions for anyone, not a single person on this forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You people just don't see. All the swearing that you do, all the flaming towards people, is nothing but a bunch of nothing. Your aiding the servers' demise and for that you are being banned. And you did have warnings, I counted 3 warnings for most accounts that got banned. And if you read the rules, it says you only get 1 more chance on 1 new account, not 10000 more chances on 10000 more accounts. So learn some self discipline and control you hands whilst you type, or you'll never get any issue solved.

Also I'm Mental would be aware of this, and he would enforce the rules. Your big gigantic ego brains are just too puny to understand the real meaning of getting along. Relax, no need for swearing, sing and be happy! Try that if your stuck.

As for Don + Cap and any secondary or tretiary accounts of theirs. I think Gohan was completly entitled to ban them. Not only were they abusing the language, but they were directing it at players which even mental would find unsuitable.

In short, GROW UP and learn some manners.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gohan is a spanker. will be back if server up because forum is shenanigans with mr gohan.

mr gohan, you are sad,
stop banning, it is bad,
you will ruin what is great,
maybe you hold rz's fate,
seriously think what you do,
because atm its really poo.

peace and have fun. unseen has left the mofo bad butt building.

:)

Reaction score
CorruptSoul4 said:
Also I'm Mental

thats what i was thinkin lol :p

CorruptSoul4 said:
You people just don't see. All the swearing that you do, all the flaming towards people, is nothing but a bunch of nothing. Your aiding the servers' demise and for that you are being banned.

i see three ppl excluding gohan in this thread.
so that means with "you people' u mean us three + cap and don
I don't know bout the others, but i challenge you to find one thread in which i am swearing or flaming..

Reaction score
MentaL is not like me, better said most people aren't like me, however that doesn't mean they don't agree with me, MentaL is aware of this all, really, if he didn't agreed then don't you think he would stop it?

And Ex what are you talking about? I'm stating facts here.

Every person that can't see the truth is a idiot, the fact is that all those immature flaming twats are causing the server to stay down, not me, think about it, just think about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
gohan thats is the most egotistical reply ive ever read in my life

you really cant take full responsibility for your actions
full unconditional responsibility

sit back look at whats going on and slow down

How the hell can you say that Gohan's reply was the egotistical one? Did you look around you? Why should he let you go for abusin the forums and flamin many people? Do you think your God or something?

NEWSFLASH Mr. Your Not. As far as I can see into your personality from reading all these posts that you made, you are one arogant person. Not only are you unable to see a different point of view, but your friends have to come on the thread and flame whoever your argueing with or you don't get along with. How civil do you think that is?

Again, look at yourself, and think, Who the hell are you to even consider goin against authorities? Your not the one that makes the forum, The forum made you, so shut up and abide by the rules.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SaNgDrAxE said:
thats what i was thinkin lol :p

i see three ppl excluding gohan in this thread.
so that means with "you people' u mean us three + cap and don
I don't know bout the others, but i challenge you to find one thread in which i am swearing or flaming..

was meant to say I'm sure Mental

Reaction score
CorruptSoul4 said:
How the hell can you say that Gohan's reply was the egotistical one? Did you look around you? Why should he let you go for abusin the forums and flamin many people? Do you think your God or something?

NEWSFLASH Mr. Your Not. As far as I can see into your personality from reading all these posts that you made, you are one arogant person. Not only are you unable to see a different point of view, but your friends have to come on the thread and flame whoever your argueing with or you don't get along with. How civil do you think that is?

Again, look at yourself, and think, Who the hell are you to even consider goin against authorities? Your not the one that makes the forum, The forum made you, so shut up and abide by the rules.

duck Off - DTB

Exclamatio Is The Soundest Guy I Know So Don't Go Flaming Him.

Your A Ducking butt Licker Thats What You Are.
Your Wanting To Become A Mod or GM, The Way It Looks Like Your Trying To Ram Ur Head Some Authorities butt.

Now Sit Down Before I Put You Down

Love

DonTonberry

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
duck Off - DTB

Exclamatio Is The Soundest Guy I Know So Don't Go Flaming Him.

Your A Ducking butt Licker Thats What You Are.
Your Wanting To Become A Mod or GM, The Way It Looks Like Your Trying To Ram Ur Head Some Authorities butt.

Now Sit Down Before I Put You Down

Love

DonTonberry

Me thinks Gohan is right, in fact in the pool thread most people here also think he is right...so i guess most people here want to be GMs....hmm...:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SaNgDrAxE said:
no it didn't, the forum was made by them players, including ex, don, cap and many others...

Hold up yeah....
So if there was no forum.... Would you still be recognised as who you are today by these people. The simple answer to that is NO. Learn to accept it and drop your selfish acts for a change.

Back