Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For the attention of everyone

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
1. He didn't, you just make that up.
2. Already warned him before about it.
just checked my msn logs and he went offline at 2.32

just unban him tomorrow coz i am 100% sure he didn't read what u said about it

Last edited:
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
First MSN logs dont show that.

Second he posted at 2:35

Third i already warned him for it

fourth ever heard of msn plus?

fifth ever heard of a clock that may not be exactly the same as on the forum?

sixth i thought u get three warnings?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did see 2 warnings for ex tho, you should read other topics. And msn chat logs only record the last message recieved at time, so it's not accurate.

Edit maybe only 2

Reaction score
CorruptSoul4 said:
I did see 2 warnings for ex tho, you should read other topics. And msn chat logs only record the last message recieved at time, so it's not accurate.

Edit maybe only 2

MSN P L U S

it shows exactly when anyone logs on/off; changes name/status -> its called event log

Reaction score
as for the warnings, I am talking about warnings to get dtb off his account. ex was sleeping when he got this one here. and the one he got before was only one warning...

Reaction score
It's in any case not important, he was warned, i already gave him more space then i said in the beginning...

My problem is with DTB, not with him, but if he gives his info to DTB then he will just get banned...

EDIT: And i clearly stated he only would get 1 chance!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SaNgDrAxE said:
MSN P L U S

it shows exactly when anyone logs on/off; changes name/status -> its called event log

It's pointless and Ex new what was coming for letting DTB post on his account here...

And it's not he trayed to apologize or at least make pace in that post...

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
It's in any case not important, he was warned, i already gave him more space then i said in the beginning...

My problem is with DTB, not with him, but if he gives his info to DTB then he will just get banned...

EDIT: And i clearly stated he only would get 1 chance!!!
not important, bah, If you will be the only unbanned left with more than 100 posts u will see what's important.

you can just as well make a thread called "post here if you want to be banned for free without having to flame or swear! --> post now and you will get two more extra bans for the new accounts you will make in the future!"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I had no plans on banning Ex, but since he let DTB on his account.. he ignored my warning...
]]

exactly i saw many clear warning to get DTB of his accoutn but as u can c DTB doesnt care about his accoutn or EX's and if u were really friedns DTB would not post at all in reflect of any actions on EX's account lol . DTB was banned b4 and now again theres some ppl who cant handle it and they are the ppl who dont give a poop about rz to be honest ok here are about 5 or 6 ppl who played fpr a while who seem to think they have acceptional rules they are so mistaken . we are better off without them rz could ban 100 accounts and still b popular it not about the small group of ppl here its about the other ppl who wanna come and play for fun to make new friends and enjoy the server not to OWN it and pk ppl because they have friends . im not sure wot else to say about it i keep repeating myself i jus hope it can come up again everyone to make a fresh start and support what we love 1--% instead of flaming down to the groubd when it goes wrong we can only help each other here

Back