Force Shielder Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi there... i made a guide for newbies who wants to create a force shielder.. there are 2 kinds of force shielder : magic force shielder and sword force shielder... my guide is posted in my blog..

visit my blog if your interested..
<--- click to open my guide... thanks i hope this guide will help you guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had to think about this a little bit as technically is it against the rules but it is a useful guide and we could use more of this sort of thing i think.

I am going to have to say the link is not allowed either as a post or in your signature and both will have to be removed according to RZ rules. I posted the text and left a link to the original content on your site as i think that is fair but i can't speak for the other mods and i won't argue if they think it is against the rules.

Please take the link out of your sig. Moved to the tutorials section.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
chumpy: i`m not too sure that this is 'legal' to be on ragezone. after all ragezone is a development forum not a gaming forum. Shall we keep this? It doesn`t have anything related to server dev...

I`ll leave this decision to you.

cypher.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing and as it was just a link originally it was definitely not allowed. For me it is valuable as i have a nice force shielder template i can use for testing without having to figure the FS out first as i don't use them in offical (BL/WI are my chars) and i thought other server owners might like a similar set of references here.

I figured i would see what other mods said and watch how many views it gets as maybe people would like a few char guides for reference. I know i'll never master all 6 and need all the help i can get

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Well my chars are bl and wi too ^^ and why not make a reference in your faq topic to cabalwiki, and i guess that should solve a few things. I`ll leave this here maybe someone will find it useful.