Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World Dysil's Wrath Install Tutorial for linux

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
FW sELedit 496

Reaction score
Hello. There is a question about authd. On startup, authd issues a key for entering the key.
Bola - Forsaken World Dysil's Wrath Install Tutorial for linux - RaGEZONE Forums
It is known that the key for running authd is 123456. The question is how to change the key to another one? I'm from Russia. sorry for bad English.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greeting Bola, I was tryin to setup FW server, using Xubuntu 20.04.1 LTS, and i run in to a few issue when trying to install the php5 packages
COMMAND~: apt-get install php5 php5-gd php5-mysql php5-pgsql php5-imap php-pear php-auth php5-ming
COMMAND~: apt-get install php5-xmlrpc php5-xsl php5-curl php5-mcrypt libapache2-mod-php5 php5-mcrypt php5-mysql
. Im not able to install these packages as they arent available in the repos, and need soem help finding where to get them and what version will work. i know there is a ppa with php5-5 or something very close to that. Also there is no package for openjdk-6-jre either, so any help there is nice. any help is greatly apprecaited.
Vamps

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Esses arquivos ainda funcionam ?
fiz tudo certinho porem o cliente nao conecta com o servidor

Back