Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FortressPT/RegnumPT Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

It was already in GitHub 2 months ago, so I decided to leave the link there for someone who wants to learn from it.

fPT / rPT Source Code​

This is the fPT / rPT Project Source Code.

This code was used in the following PristonTale servers:

• FortressPT.
  • RegnumPT.
Thanks to fPT / rPT Team:

• Joao "Prog" Vitor (HiddenUserHere)
  • Mateus "Cackto" Tonon (3dfx) - The mind behind of everything at FortressPT, Thank you.
  • Igor Segalla (Slave)
  • Nivaldo Carvalho (Ices)
  • Teylor (Zaryad)
  • Guilherme Disegna (Thor)
  • Adolpho Pizzolio (HaDDeR)
  • Thiago Fretola (Keshy)
  • Justin (Chaos)
  • Vinicius Rodrigues (vinixD)
  • Danilo Milo
  • Ana Carolina (Cah)
  • Vincent Maraschin (Neog)
  • Sebastian Cavazzoli
  • Federica Saphir (Feddy)
  • Recca

References:​

Staff member
Reaction score
Can you explain to me what's behind the decision to use a dll file? I see a lot of stuff is rewritten but reading dll.cpp I found a lot of hooks where you change the game original code to point to your DLL code.

How is that easier or better than working with the complete leaked source code?
You just picked any game and started from there? Changing the functions to yours?
How would you debug the native code since you don't have its source code. OllyDbg? =/

I see a lot of source codes that work like this, I just can't understand why or how is that any better or easier than just opening the full stuff in Visual Studio and F5. And just code from there. No need to find where is that offset that holds this, make a typedef in my dll... I jst wanted to know the strategy :unsure:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also can't understand how this would be viable? What are the advantages?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you explain to me what's behind the decision to use a dll file? I see a lot of stuff is rewritten but reading dll.cpp I found a lot of hooks where you change the game original code to point to your DLL code.

You just picked any game and started from there? Changing the functions to yours?
How would you debug the native code since you don't have its source code. OllyDbg? =/

I see a lot of source codes that work like this, I just can't understand why or how is that any better or easier than just opening the full stuff in Visual Studio and F5. And just code from there. No need to find where is that offset that holds this, make a typedef in my dll... I jst wanted to know the strategy :unsure:
being able to execute the .dll will minimize the problem of hacking in the game but bugs in the game will not be able to be checked by the debug feature. I donā€™t know šŸ¤£

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

They have an exciting idea! Turning to one's own professional crossroads on the main road is much easier than just modifying the details in feces, and it also ā€œprotectsā€ one's personal skills. It's indeed done well, but the professional barriers are a bit high, maybe not just a bit. Hahaha...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no benefits to running DLL over EXE. The only benefit is that the code in general is much more advanced than any public EXE code.

But in the long run, you're better off working your buttox off on a EXE source. But it's A LOT of work. (speaking from experience over the last 5 years)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at this time. if want to add game level for dll code ? Is it possible?

1710644137876 - FortressPT/RegnumPT Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums
1710644162268 - FortressPT/RegnumPT Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums
1710644179776 - FortressPT/RegnumPT Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

For you guys. Don't want to install and experience the game.
+ Activate Game Master when registering an account.
+ Manage games through the application.

Link reg account:

+ Use cmd /@ctivePTvui active Game Master. Have a nice day !!!

* Link download client :
* Link download patch:

-- Open Launcher.exe on playing game.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

At the time the leaked code was released, I had made several fixes in the executables, such as memory leaks and exploits.
So, for me, it felt like a waste of time considering the official opening date of fPT.
And of course, if you have a server, you can't simply halt development to rewrite the entire game.

Let's take an example from Wartale; S.'s code wasn't entirely rewritten, but the major parts were. Just to know, his DirectX code was released after kPT, although the rPT DX engine had already been completed years prior. (You can see the DX named classes in the fPT source; it comes from RealmPT, which was written by S., something like 2012... So, he had time to do what he does recently. and even it, the Wartale still just adapted to work in PT original code)

As you mentioned, I have rewritten a lot of codes, and was planned to bring a new source code version in 2020+, but couldn't.

You can argue that other servers have done it easily, but if you look the code, you will see a lot of Prog and Slave code on it for sure, you will see Sheen Restart tool or Sheen Items tool in this too, so there's no evolution after the fPT / uPT code leaked in the past, just the same thing with a new design.

After Wartale team, we had Chaos and Rovug in PTEU. They was doing a great job I believe, Ofcourse Rovug still had to learn more about GameDev but they're on the way to maybe compete with Wartale in a near future. and that's it, ONLY TWO GOOD SERVERS, and we have to consider the base code of PTEU firstly comes from fPT.

With our knowledge about this game and since I know about your skills, I'm sure if you login on some random server, you can easily find bugs and/or take it down by crashing it under packet exploits, or dupe items, or act like a god in the server.

So yeah, they have done it fast, but under CTRL+C CTRL+V, without care about the game. (They actually don't need care about game security, there's no reason for it in 2024, since it's the same player base every new server which will fail after few months)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
At the time the leaked code was released, I had made several fixes in the executables, such as memory leaks and exploits.
So, for me, it felt like a waste of time considering the official opening date of fPT.
And of course, if you have a server, you can't simply halt development to rewrite the entire game.

Let's take an example from Wartale; S.'s code wasn't entirely rewritten, but the major parts were. Just to know, his DirectX code was released after kPT, although the rPT DX engine had already been completed years prior. (You can see the DX named classes in the fPT source; it comes from RealmPT, which was written by S., something like 2012... So, he had time to do what he does recently. and even it, the Wartale still just adapted to work in PT original code)

As you mentioned, I have rewritten a lot of codes, and was planned to bring a new source code version in 2020+, but couldn't.

You can argue that other servers have done it easily, but if you look the code, you will see a lot of Prog and Slave code on it for sure, you will see Sheen Restart tool or Sheen Items tool in this too, so there's no evolution after the fPT / uPT code leaked in the past, just the same thing with a new design.

After Wartale team, we had Chaos and Rovug in PTEU. They was doing a great job I believe, Ofcourse Rovug still had to learn more about GameDev but they're on the way to maybe compete with Wartale in a near future. and that's it, ONLY TWO GOOD SERVERS, and we have to consider the base code of PTEU firstly comes from fPT.

With our knowledge about this game and since I know about your skills, I'm sure if you login on some random server, you can easily find bugs and/or take it down by crashing it under packet exploits, or dupe items, or act like a god in the server.

So yeah, they have done it fast, but under CTRL+C CTRL+V, without care about the game. (They actually don't need care about game security, there's no reason for it in 2024, since it's the same player base every new server which will fail after few months)
perfect answer! priston requires true innovation.

Back