Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free Game Publisher List

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
8/17/08

*All sites have 2 or more if not all free games.
*All sites are in English.
*All sites have at least 2 games.

:::If I miss any, please reply with the site's URL. The site must fit the 3 rules above.

Acclaim Games, Inc.

They seem to have 6 games if you can even call 2 of them a standard game, and a special event where the community works and create a game.

Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc.

Aeria has 11 games and it's all MMOs. Having such a big list of games, their community might get shaky. They have some weird collection of games.

Alaplaya

This is a fantastic European network with 4 games but their most unique and exciting one, S4 League. Something we don't have in North America yet, but can still access. It's amazing!

E-Games

A Philippine publisher, they consist of 6 games, with a coming soon one. Their collection has 2 of some great games like Cabal Online and Granado Espada.

Game & Game, KIPA

Game & Game still has 9 games in its collection, this is no ordinary company, they take games into beta and let the Western world test it, some of its other titles have already been sold off. Other companies based in North America or around the Western atmosphere generally will buy some of its games.

GamersFirst.com, K2 Network, Inc.

Gamers First has 4 MMORPG including Sword of the New World a stunning game and 1 FPS game, War Rock. Also another game called Splash Fighter going to beta. A total of 6 games.

OnNet USA, Inc.

Games Campus have 5 MMORPG games each with its own different theme. Quite a variety. For example a manga based game, a golf one and an Asian themed one.

Game Media Networks

Gametribe is another network with 5 games unique on its own. Instead of only MMORPGs, they have a nice action battle game similar to Rakion with different play style and a soccer game.

Gala-Net, Inc.

Another 5 game network with a 6th game coming soon. They hold some nice games like FlyFF, Corum Online, and Rappelz. They also have a online racing game and golf game.

IGG, Inc.

IGG is another big publisher with nice giveaway events once in a while. 7 hot games to choose from, may not be as booming, but just as fun.

NHN USA, Inc.

With 5 games, they are famous for one of the best online FPS, Gunz and their 2-D game Gunbound which may also be found at Softnyx. Gunz have caught many attention since its Korean days and the international version.

NCsoft Corporation.

With 15 games in its selection this site has the most games in total, but they aren't all free. Only 2 games are free, Exteel and Dungeon Runners. Comparing NCsoft to the other sites here, they're the top of the world. Holding fantastic titles and splendid games they excell in RPGs and some shooters.

MGame USA, Inc.

With 9 games I think they're the only one with online gambling games. Watch out, it's just a game, don't bet your life savings at Vegas after becoming top online.

NEXON Corporation and NEXON America, Inc.

Oh Nexon, its first game Maplestory have gotten so much support and attention over the world. Also a new FPS game Combat Arms coming out to make their 5th title.

OGPlanet

Another 5 game publisher but with the non-euro Cabal Online. When Cabal was released in Europe it was nuts, they blocked the North Americans and we all had to wait. OG saved us!

Outspark.com

Consisting of another 5 titles 4 "cartoony" games and a coming soon Blackshot FPS. Interesting, they also were giving free Outspark cash for registering a while ago, just that the cash they gave you, wouldn't be able to buy anything cause they would cost a bit more than what they gave.

Softnyx

Quality games, sad support. Their automated message is getting quite old, starting with the game Gunbound their popularity grew, with Rakion, such a special game most Westerners hadn't played it grew. Even now, their new FPS game WolfTeam is great. Three nice and unique collection.

NetDragon Websoft, Inc.

With 6 games, their major title is Conquer Online, sadly their games aren't as great or as competitive comparing to the other companies, some say the games are even repetitive to one another.

Enjoy, tell me if I miss any.

Last edited:
I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice list.

Webzen has given NHN USA, Inc. license to run Huxley. Don't know when they gonna launch it though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll add it tomorrow, late. Whoever deleted the annoying pics thank you, no clue what it was for. I just gotten bored and tried something new, mostly game lists, I'll make company lists. ;]

Softnyx FPS? WolfTeam? Good game, beta tested it. Kinda fun to have guns and werewolves xD Next we'll have vampires.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm trying 3 games I found that interest me a little
Holic, Infinity (Not sure about this one), and Corum.
Ehm wrong.
Exteel and Dungeon Runners are free.
Oh I saw the Buy button on Dungeon Runners and I didn't even see Exteel (it was on the side list). My bad ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know if I can do this but this site has a long list of games with reviews.

Good stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's nice to hear, I hopefully can expand the list, any more that I missed?

Back