Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free:MountWhale

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is My 1st Shared,Hope Your Guys Like It~

File Suitable For Juver

Enjoy:thumbup1:
[Mount Form V4]

sorry ardy update skinobject...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is theres any chance to modified the animation bin files? so it will compatible to any serveR?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone try this to juver? i tried to load using juver but always error....someone have tutorial about it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its working in juver. The problem is. Is it normal that its too small when character ride the mount? I try to adjust the height and scale in vcf. In editor it become big. But when i try in emulator its too small.. any idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its working in juver. The problem is. Is it normal that its too small when character ride the mount? I try to adjust the height and scale in vcf. In editor it become big. But when i try in emulator its too small.. any idea?

u have complete texture of this shared?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
u have complete texture of this shared?

yes its complete and working

any idea?
its too small.
lonely9988 - Free:MountWhale - RaGEZONE Forums

any idea?
its too small.
lonely9988 - Free:MountWhale - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This is My 1st Shared,Hope Your Guys Like It~

File Suitable For Juver

Enjoy:thumbup1:
[Mount Form V4]

sorry ardy update skinobject...

wow cool!
i am interested in your other models, can you send a PM with discord to me? thanks.

Back