Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

From hense forth!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i once played tag rugby against a team of girls and a particularly slutty one pulled my shorts instead of the tags so i was standing in the middle of a muddy field on an ice cold day with everything below my waist on the floor.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
even in the cold she sed 'ooo' in a suggestive way so i hvae nothing to worry about :)
My kind of girl
:shock_1: :shock_1:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but does becky like penis or boobs, only one is good

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*pm's becky* ontopic: rugby is better than american football cus its english

Reaction score
What does football got to do with american football or rugby?

Cept maybe its name, which is the only one that should have football in its name. I resent the name soccer, football was created first and should have the name. American football should really be called American rugby, or American rules for that matter.
well we (US) aren't the only countries that call "football" soccer. for instance Germany calls it "Fu

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I prefer street soccer over anything tbh. And after that probably comes basketball.

Reaction score
Germans call rugby, rubgy and football fussball. To my knowledge they dont play wussy rugby.

You arnt wusses in football, you barely play football. Though for some reason you pay far too much for out poop players, beckham.

So wussy rugby is a cross between football and rugby, both dont need armour. Yet you guys feel the need to stick duck loads on? Thats not wussy? lol

Dunno why they used the name american football though, it doesnt look anything like football. Should blatently be called american rugby if not american soccer :p

Whats with the Anti-American attitude anyway?

Reaction score
Whats with the Anti-American attitude anyway?

The fact they removed random letters from words. Gets on my nerves very much :p

Likes it so much of an effort to add a u to armour. But no every time i play a game with armour they stick it in my face and its just wrong. If they want to use english they should use it correctly, otherwise get there own language that they can break as much as they want.

Dont worry i dont count you as american :p

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
while this is on the anti-american bit.

tbh I am very anti american, no offense to annyone, just alot of bad memories and experiences there. I realy do hate america and most americans unless they prove me completely wrong and don't act like twats all the time, a few have though and are good friends of mine. although there are also plenty of englsih twats that I hate just as much.

back on topic, I wouldn't say american fooball is wussy just eccentric, why have a defensive team and an offensive team, granted the players stay fresh but tis a bit pointless. the padding is stupid and makes loud noises. but then again each to his own.

Back