Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

From hense forth!

Reaction score
'American' Football doesn't have too much padding. They have helmets, shoulder pads, cups, and thigh pads. They need all of that. If they didn't wear the pads, lots of people would get seriously injured. Football hits harder than Rugby.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahh hockey the only sport where you can break shins knees ankles and only get a little whistle blown at you ^^

Woot! Beating the poop out of other people while you try to skate on ice...now that takes skill.

Reaction score
yeh one of my friend's plays hockey (well he did before he moved to New Zealand) he bludgeoned people :p hey, hitting, smashing, and destroying something is quite soothing after a stressful day.

well I don't really watch either sport (hockey or football) so w/e

Reaction score
Just look at the difference in protective gear lol
Also who said there were smaller people playing american football?
Presenting Matt dawson the England International lmao

Crash

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
'American' Football doesn't have too much padding. They have helmets, shoulder pads, cups, and thigh pads. They need all of that. If they didn't wear the pads, lots of people would get seriously injured. Football hits harder than Rugby.

They really dont.

American football is a cross between football and rugby, why would they get hit harder? Really they should get hit lighter considering football is a pretty non contact sport.

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, you think that because there's so much padding involved in American football, that the players are wusses?

...That makes zero sense.

I think you should change your perspective on American football and rugby, seeing as how American football players still get very serious injuries, despite all the padding.
Maybe you should be seeing the rugby players as Ducking imbiciles?

Btw I hate football and rugby.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i once played tag rugby against a team of girls and a particularly slutty one pulled my shorts instead of the tags so i was standing in the middle of a muddy field on an ice cold day with everything below my waist on the floor.

what was you doing wearing shorts on a cold day

Reaction score
i love both rugy and american football, both Ducking great fun to play. for me at least :D

both sports especially at top level have incredible athletes playing but of course they are very different

a glaring example is the padding that everyone picks up on, but also the fact that in american football oyu can legally tackle people who dont have the ball and best of all you are free to tackle above the wasit too. obviously this comes with its own risks, the angles u are more likely to be tackled from can cause injuries much easier then when you are only being tackled from the waist down

ive seen some bloody gruesome tackles in american football but also in rugby, i heard a story of a guy breaking his neck in the scrum and not knowing it was broken untill days later because of the pain he was having :p

different sized balls and different rules account for the different safety precautions, that at the end of the day are only there to protect the athletes

its like turning round and saying queensberry rules boxing is a load of Dangle-Plums and only practiced by chumps because burmese boxing is much more hands on. tbh it doesnt matter so long as its enjoyed :p

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The fact they removed random letters from words. Gets on my nerves very much :p

Likes it so much of an effort to add a u to armour. But no every time i play a game with armour they stick it in my face and its just wrong. If they want to use english they should use it correctly, otherwise get there own language that they can break as much as they want.

Dont worry i dont count you as american :p
Erm..I dont speak english..I speak American :poster_he

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Rugby is more of a "manly" game, but it is pretty dull, u ever wonder why it's only ever on on those really boring saturdays when its cloudy outside n just a generally poopie day, where as american football is on when I'm drunk at 4 am.

Plus American Football is a more interesting game to watch really. Thats not an opinion, it's a fact!

Back