Get the download there!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
noone really plays frozen throne anymore, most people usually play wow

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i do get on forzen throne when i really bored but i jus do td's and run kitty =) i suks at dota >.> i did ...... k ish on naruto wars >.> so should i try?

Reaction score
noone really plays frozen throne anymore, most people usually play wow

Please do not post any more "facts", you make yourself look stupid. There are thousands of people who play the frozen throne, is it better than WoW.

FYI, DOTA has more players than RaGEZONE has members, and Blizzard is even integrating it into the future Warcraft Game. still think this one is better? It has taken YEARS of development and tweaking to ensure that EVERY hero is completely EQUAL.

Reaction score
Please do not post any more "facts", you make yourself look stupid. There are thousands of people who play the frozen throne, is it better than WoW.

FYI, DOTA has more players than RaGEZONE has members, and Blizzard is even integrating it into the future Warcraft Game. still think this one is better? It has taken YEARS of development and tweaking to ensure that EVERY hero is completely EQUAL.

Awesome. So it's possible we might get leaderboards/ranks for dota in the next warcraft game?

Back