• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fruit Basket

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, hope this is worth it....getting ready to spend the evening watching Fruit Basket series, just downloaded them all, they look good, but I don't see anything on them here. Well, let me know if you need the link where I found them, or if they're real stupid - I'll find out shortly hahaha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, I got through 6 episodes. It's different. I didn't hate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol they were good them and another 70+ series can be found on my site for free download :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's a anime for girls if u didnt know...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And that does matter how? Anime stays Anime, no matter what kind of Anime ;P
(dunno tho what FruitBasket is lol)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just saying it's original for girls lol...in japan mostly only girls watch this...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, that explains a lot. It seemed VERY "SWEET" ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The cheeriness of the show can be quite refreshing if you're feeling low. Doesn't really matter who watches it in Japan.

Back