Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ducking leaving home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nik-c's is the idiots way, threatening people with doing something to get something done is plain stupid.

I hate people that threaten people to do something if they don't get what they want, i have seen people get really hurted by this and gotten even more insecure about things.

Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
Nik-c's is the idiots way, threatening people with doing something to get something done is plain stupid.

I hate people that threaten people to do something if they don't get what they want, i have seen people get really hurted by this and gotten even more insecure about things.

nor, u turning this around. Think of the situation

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You are going to tell me how life works?

You have no idea how much i know about life.

I don't have all the answers but i know a lot of them, i haven't had a normal life since i was like 10, i have read huge amounts of stuff about people talking about their problems, i seen lots of programs on it.
Neh i know how poop works.

BTW this is to everyone on this board and from everywhere else, if you ever need help because your a bit stressed or whatever then tell me and i will help you, i like helping people and i seen a lot so don't be afraid to ask.

D

Darknightr

lol You Mean Like Jerry Springer?

I'd Understand And Respect U If You Would've Left The "Ive watched alot of programs on it" Out..

Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
You are going to tell me how life works?

You have no idea how much i know about life.

I don't have all the answers but i know a lot of them, i haven't had a normal life since i was like 10, i have read huge amounts of stuff about people talking about their problems, i seen lots of programs on it.
Neh i know how poop works.

BTW this is to everyone on this board and from everywhere else, if you ever need help because your a bit stressed or whatever then tell me and i will help you, i like helping people and i seen a lot so don't be afraid to ask.

jus look in2 the situation Ex is in. It's fair if he uses the lil 'I'm gonna leave act' if it's 2 gain needed respect. I don't doubt ur knowledge I'm jus sayin NikC's idea makes sense

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DarkNightr is 16 u can b kicked out of ur house @ 16 my parents have and still do threaten me with it. My dad 2day started going on about making me pay board so I said "fine i'm not getting a job 2 spite you"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At 16 your parents are no longer legally responsible for you, so I'm sure they are allowed to kick you out at that age.

Pfft... I'd slap my parents. Pity da f00s. :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
WTF is with your british laws, get them sorted.
speedhorn666 said:
jus look in2 the situation Ex is in. It's fair if he uses the lil 'I'm gonna leave act' if it's 2 gain needed respect. I don't doubt ur knowledge I'm jus sayin NikC's idea makes sense
It makes sense for a idiot, if you threaten people then you won't get much further, if that's how you want to go through life then so be it, but you won't make many friends with it.

Reaction score
LordofDeath said:
WTF is with your british laws, get them sorted.

It makes sense for a idiot, if you threaten people then you won't get much further, if that's how you want to go through life then so be it, but you won't make many friends with it.

It's ur parents, jeez ur allowed lol

Not 2 sure about that Cap, I was certain it was 18

D

Darknightr

speedhorn666 said:
Not 2 sure about that Cap, I was certain it was 18

It's 18 for you to do wateva u want but 16 to be allowed to live on ur own and work for urself or something rather o_O

Reaction score
Darknightr said:
It's 18 for you to do wateva u want but 16 to be allowed to live on ur own and work for urself or something rather o_O
Yeah I know that but I was talkin about the parents responsiblity thing.

And Gohan, our laws r fuckd up coz we live in a crappy corrupt country:(

Reaction score
well its ur choose to make m8, and if u really getting sic of them then ya better move out b4 ya do summit or say summit u will regret, just move out 4 a bit and i bet u they will miss u and prob want ya back lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LordofDeath said:

stfu you ugly waffle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back