Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ducking leaving home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok ive decided i cant Ducking stand my parents anymore all i get everyday is loads and loads of Ducking grief, every 20 mins im in the house they will be shouting at me for somereason or another. Mostly they say that im doing nothing, that im throwing my life away that im a waste of space. Despite the fact that ive done more in my life already then they ever will put together.
My dads worked his whole life in the same Ducking factory and my mum Ducking cleans it, all they Ducking do is watch tv, go to work come back, shout at me, watch tv shout at me, go to be to watch more tv, shout at me if im awake sometimes wake me up to tell me something that doesnt even matter, they wake up if they dont go to work they clean up and watch tv and that is their whole Ducking life and they tell me that im just a layabout that i do nothing ffs im the Ducking british champion kickboxer, i gotta move out or ill end up Ducking breaking their kneecaps or something. i used to be able to take it but everyday my mum gives me more and more grief, blaming me cos she doesnt go out, blaming me cos she has no life its all they Ducking do they are Ducking 40 yrs old and are still blaming others for their fucked up crappy little lives which will never go anywhere cos they dont really give a Ducking damn they just wanna watch tv.
plz i need ur help what do i need 2 know to Ducking leave home? like is there any legal poop i need to do or can i get cheaper accomadation cos im in college or w/ever. plz let me know asap

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Should have any problems with it. Check where you wana move to for flats. Check the price and make sure you can pay that per month (and that wont inlclude gas + electricity etc etc). You really are gona have to make sure you can afford it all tho m8. It might be better to put up with it for a bit longer till you can fully afford it and have good full time job.

Sorry to hear your parents are like that tho :(. Best to just try and ignore them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
Mostly they say that im doing nothing, that im throwing my life away that im a waste of space. Despite the fact that ive done more in my life already then they ever will put together.
My dads worked his whole life in the same Ducking factory and my mum Ducking cleans it
Where they work is not important, you can't say i'm better or anything because you do something which you say is more important.
Every job is needed, they have been doing it for all their life, which is something positive, they work for their money.

If you realise that then maybe you could get along better, but aslong you think they are nothing because they work in some crappy factory is totally wrong.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Ducking leaving home

LordofDeath said:
Where they work is not important, you can't say i'm better or anything because you do something which you say is more important.
Every job is needed, they have been doing it for all their life, which is something positive, they work for their money.

If you realise that then maybe you could get along better, but aslong you think they are nothing because they work in some crappy factory is totally wrong.

dont worry im not shallow dont take me for that, but they blame me for their job, they blame me that they havnt done any better. They really do hate their jobs and if i ever say anything to do with going for another job or gettin qualifications they hail abuse down on me. "i would get a better job but im always Ducking looking after you" "how can i get a better job when all i do is run after you" "you never help around the house how do you expect me to get a better job"
I do realise that every job is needed but they dont havnt had to stay in that job their whole lives but the fact is they have done and they blame me for it that is why im so pissed off at them they refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try and get some mates to move out then with u so u can get help... or just dont take poop from them and kick their butt. i just dont take poop from my parents and i have to pay to live at my house so i just shout back!

u will be ok though wot u shoose im sure :)

D

Darknightr

mom kicked me out 2 months ago, was simular, now live in holland with my dad ^__^

D

Darknightr

Exclamatio said:
cool, i may go travelling actually i got a bit of cash saved up ill talk to this guy at the gym who left home to travel at 16

Yea but do something smart, i would try to stay in school, im gettin back on track right now, goin to school aigan in september :p lol international school cuz im not dutch, gotta start all over on gcse's and do igcse's for 3 years

neways if your crap at school and hate it just leave it, i hate it i just wanna be able 2 get a computer like in the matrix when they come :p play mir 4 real ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
ok ive decided i cant Ducking stand my parents anymore all i get everyday is loads and loads of Ducking grief, every 20 mins im in the house they will be shouting at me for somereason or another. Mostly they say that im doing nothing, that im throwing my life away that im a waste of space. Despite the fact that ive done more in my life already then they ever will put together.
My dads worked his whole life in the same Ducking factory and my mum Ducking cleans it, all they Ducking do is watch tv, go to work come back, shout at me, watch tv shout at me, go to be to watch more tv, shout at me if im awake sometimes wake me up to tell me something that doesnt even matter, they wake up if they dont go to work they clean up and watch tv and that is their whole Ducking life and they tell me that im just a layabout that i do nothing ffs im the Ducking british champion kickboxer, i gotta move out or ill end up Ducking breaking their kneecaps or something. i used to be able to take it but everyday my mum gives me more and more grief, blaming me cos she doesnt go out, blaming me cos she has no life its all they Ducking do they are Ducking 40 yrs old and are still blaming others for their fucked up crappy little lives which will never go anywhere cos they dont really give a Ducking damn they just wanna watch tv.
plz i need ur help what do i need 2 know to Ducking leave home? like is there any legal poop i need to do or can i get cheaper accomadation cos im in college or w/ever. plz let me know asap

mate this exact same thing happened to me.

I solved it simply.. Tell them..

"Get off my Ducking case or I'll *threaten them with somthin precious* "

your a clever bloke say somthin like "I'll give up college to work in a factory like you eh dad!! Yea duck going and gettin my degree I'll work in a Ducking factory"

trust me this will poop them up so bad lol

and if they calm down your cool :)

and if they start again say

" dont make me do somthin u will regret "

pisses em right off :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

LordofDeath said:

and thats why u probaly work at mac D's

mummys boi :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nik-C said:

your a clever bloke say somthin like "I'll give up college to work in a factory like you eh dad!! Yea duck going and gettin my degree I'll work in a Ducking factory"

i say thats a good 1 :good:

D

Darknightr

yeah i agree, if you really wannam leave home join the army, the royal marines like i was gonnam do :p the best

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Talk to your college, they will help you with accomadation problems and you will probably be able to recieve money until you find something more stable.

I'd ride it out if it was me, but it ain't me, so it's your choice. Good luck mate. :good:

D

Darknightr

well she did, im still in holland, still courtcase goin on bout who should get the legal guardianship or wateva over me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
She can't just kick you out, she needs to take care of you, if she can't do that anymore then she needs to arrange things first, she can't just kick you out.

D

Darknightr

well she did lol...

you argueing saying she cant have kicked me out? she already has ..........

she kicked me out, i foned my dad, he bought me a ticket, i flew 2 holland

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's not legal, just because you can shoot a person doesn't mean your allowed.

She has to take care of you, if she can't do it anymore then she needs to get you a new place first.

If this is hard to understand then think about it if it was a 6 year old boy who got kicked out.

Your underaged and she legally isn't allowed to do it, and you can still sue her for it.

Reaction score

Nik-C said:

that's the way 2 go about it. Take ur time over this and think carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back