Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fuks Sake She Finish Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
she finished me but the thing is she didnt even giv me a gud excuse she sed things arent working out between us i woz like tbh things cudnt get much better she sez im sorry and the usual poopie and im like ok............ wots the real reason u finished me and she wont reply .....................fuk her:(

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:
she finished me but the thing is she didnt even giv me a gud excuse she sed things arent working out between us i woz like tbh things cudnt get much better she sez im sorry and the usual poopie and im like ok............ wots the real reason u finished me and she wont reply .....................fuk her:(

o_O cause u cant provide the goods? :tp:

Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:

go find another 1 ;)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
its so simple the real reason......SHE DONT LIKE U ANY MORE dosent matter if u love her if she dont like u anymore she gone :( .
soz to hear tho.

Reaction score
-Strider- said:
nah gayest excuse is "Im gay"
lmao the thing is bitchez complain bcoz they get called sluts and the blokes dont its like well the blokes Ducking well arent but the lasses are its pretty much the same whith the lot of em slags i cba whith bitchez u buy them poop thhey act as if they luv u then its like sorry there sum other guy wants 2 fukk me so l8ta

Last edited:
Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:
lmao the thing is bitchez complain bcoz they get called sluts and the blokes dont its like well the blokes Ducking well arent but the lasses are its pretty much the same whith the lot of em slags i cba whith bitchez u buy them poop thhey act as if they luv u then its like sorry there sum other guy wants 2 fukk me so l8ta
wudnt u all agree whith me here?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:

didnt get any of that dude, try using girls and better english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back