Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fuks Sake She Finish Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
most lasses are bastards m8 dont get to attached till l8er on

just get in there and have fun while ya can :) and wen ya do find the special some 1 trust me ya will no :) cos ya will do ne thing 4 them even makin them happy wen u are not

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Look man your only 13....

Btw where did she broke up with you? At the playground? :rofl:

Sorry couldn't help myself. :rofl:
gane fuk yaself u sad bastard no wander ne 1 likes u :rofl:

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
...I know what it is like to play with a girl at a playground, pretty much the same as you, just without the holding hands. :rofl:
a play ground wot u woffleing on about and u hav only played whith men :rofl:

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
"Oh look at me, i can't think of anything better then gay insults"

:rofl:

Besides, my insults aren't really insults... because they are true. :rofl:
are they ffuk i went out whith her loads not in the "playgroud" (that word is feking gay)

GohanSSJ:i asked him 2 dace at the disco but he sed fuk off u gay waffle :rofl:

Reaction score
in ur mams bed i played whith her there and if u lot had herd of the poop band "BUSTED" u wud understand the dico bit and LMAO morph

Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:
in ur mams bed i played whith her there and if u lot had herd of the poop band "BUSTED" u wud understand the dico bit and LMAO morph

sorry m8 i have heard of busted but i associate myself with music that isnt that poop :D btw its disco :p so u played with her in gohans mums bed? that isnt a insult if it was i played with your mum in her bed thats a insult jesus u need some help on insultin :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
:rofl:

unlucky man :( they're all slags at the end of the day just try not to worry about it your only young, just have fun while your wiv them.

:hail: im glad someone else sees the light. ALL girls end up being the same way, sure they cover it up with the ' im so nice and sweet' exteria, but underneath it all there all the same, slags. All they want is attention, money money. And if some better looking guy with more money comes along, theyll dump you, maybe cry for lil bit with there m8s, then there happy as larry and off they go, leaving you potless and hurt.

duck em, then get the duck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back