Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fuks Sake She Finish Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-Strider- said:
quite a few, but it dont make me hate girls lol

I don't hate girls lol, what in the hell makes u assume we hate girls in in the way in which we wouldnt have em, its just we know what there really like. Hey man, i need girls........

M

Midian

Write now I'm in a deep depression because of a certain witch...moved...dumped be now she's Ducking some new boyfriend and they're supposedly "in love"...after wtf? Two months?
Hahah...stupid witch I hope she dies.
Tonto, goodluck to you man, it only gets worse.

-Midian

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
:hail: im glad someone else sees the light. ALL girls end up being the same way, sure they cover it up with the ' im so nice and sweet' exteria, but underneath it all there all the same, slags. All they want is attention, money money. And if some better looking guy with more money comes along, theyll dump you, maybe cry for lil bit with there m8s, then there happy as larry and off they go, leaving you potless and hurt.

duck em, then get the duck out.
i hate people with an attitude like yours... coz it's you that's faking love just to get in bed, and maybe there's girls out there that do it too, but maybe you should realise it's waaay more often the other way around...
newayy you've much to learn about love. goes for a lot of people here, but it's only normal at young age...
"me and x got together"
two days later
"me and x split up, and now i'm with y" (ex, get it ;) )
newayyy i'm sure lots of people will recognise what i'm saying :)

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
i hate people with an attitude like yours... coz it's you that's faking love just to get in bed, and maybe there's girls out there that do it too, but maybe you should realise it's waaay more often the other way around...
newayy you've much to learn about love. goes for a lot of people here, but it's only normal at young age...
"me and x got together"
two days later
"me and x split up, and now i'm with y" (ex, get it ;) )
newayyy i'm sure lots of people will recognise what i'm saying :)

Haven't A Clue :tp:

Nah Im Joking, Young People These Days Don't Know What Love Is :rolleyes:

M

Midian

Don...Why Do You Talk Like This, Does It Make You Sound Proper And Big? Is This One Gigantic Title?

^Improper...if you were trying to make it look proper and correct...you weren't :-/

-Midian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back