Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fuks Sake She Finish Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Rage said:
only joking man lol, what happened then?

Lets Just Say I Loved This Girl For 3 Years, Best Mate, Then She Gotta BF Just Before I Asked Her Out.

End Result With Me Breaking His Nose At Her Birthday Party After He Called Me A "Boggle Eyed Bastard"

Not A Very Smart Thing To Do When The Person Your On About Is Standing 2 Feet Away, And Is Atleast 5" Bigger Than You Lol

Reaction score
omg neo maybe you have been through alot but how do you know what others have been through?

you know what? i don't consider a girl who has had loads of partnesrs a hottie. some boys do and some don't. tbh alot of boys don't call girl slags. (never do that guys lol trust me on that one. seen it been done and ouch). its girls who witch all the time that call each other slags. alot of girls talk and all that and they are evil to each other.

secondly why are ya'll flaming ton? jesus he only defended himself from a cheap joke that gohan made. yeah he's young and thats what you tell him, so think about it. if he is young then let him learn. if you have discovered love at 13/14 then the boy works fast. :)

Reaction score
^My joke might of been cheap, but it has a lot of truth in it, also he says all girls under 30 are sluts...

Tonto your such a sad little guy.

Your 13 years old, and you think you know it all, you don't know poop, not a single thing, your not even close to having a idea.

You talk about girls like your going out and all, man you still go to bed after the teletubbys...

I swear, your one of those wannabe's, you want to act like a grown up, but you don't know poop so you just say some things others said, your like "Omg omg, dis guy @ school sez taht all girlz aer sluts!!111 omg"

Seriously, grow up, grow some pubes, then come back, untill then just bugger off with your extremely UNintelligent posts.

Now you go and try and pick up some 12 year old girl at the playground...

Last edited:
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
^My joke might of been cheap, but it has a lot of truth in it, also he says all girls under 30 are sluts...

Your 13 years old, and you think you know it all, you don't know poop, not a single thing, your not even close to having a idea.

You talk about girls like your going out and all, man you still go to bed after the teletubbys...

I swear, your one of those wannabe's, you want to act like a grown up, but you don't know poop so you just say some things others said, your like "Omg omg, dis guy @ school sez taht all girlz aer sluts!!111 omg"

Seriously, grow up, grow some pubes, then come back, untill then just bugger off with your extremely UNintelligent posts.

:rofl: You Cant Really Say Grow Some Pubes When You Have Never Had A Shave :rofl:

Don't Judge People Because Of There Age, He May Be A Immature waffle But Thats His Personality Talking, Not His Age

Reaction score
Nope, this topic just made me laugh, so i decided to post on it, he acted just the way i wanted, and well after that he started talking crap about all girls being sluts.
DonTonberry said:
:rofl: You Cant Really Say Grow Some Pubes When You Have Never Had A Shave :rofl:
If you are talking about shaving my pubes then no i haven't, if you are talking about shaving in general then yes i have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
thats evil gohan, but i like it. tbh ton is 13/14 and at that age you say stupid poop.

btw gohan you had a brazilian havent you? :)

we are here, on earth to duck each other so just get on with it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I suggest you all leave tonto alone before I ban all of you, whether I like you or not. He's just been dumped, he's hurt and he feels that way. I'm sure in time he won't, yet as usual, all of you cunts have to jump on the bandwagon. I'm especially surprised at you DTB, Exc and MD.

He may be immature but he's my mate. And I look out for my mates.

Enough, or I'll pity the fool that starts.

Reaction score
cappy i feel you have done good moderating. leaniete (how ever you spell it) but when its serious you make a warning post. you get a certificate from me.

:)

*awards certificate with shiny sticker*

i liked ya gohan but ya overreacted on every little flame. you make things worse by trying to seek the 'ideal' poop man.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
right got to page 4 and then cudnt be assed reading the rest cuz a lot of it is spam

Neo I respect what your saying, at the mo not every1 realises what love is, Im 17 going with a great girl not had 1 argument yet and been going with her for 3 month, she makes me feel great. Am I in love? At this age? its wierd but When Im out clubbing g.g on wednesday night I look at these other women Ive turned down, the ones who have asked me to "dance" asked if I have a g/f bought me drinks, the girls in the strip bar I went into lmao o_O and I think how can I be in love if I keep thinking about other women and the fact I could pull more than 1 in night and not have a relationship, wishing Im single somtimes.

right I know alot of that prob dont make sense lol, its late. Basicly what Im trying to say is, were all young yet, theres still time. :)

Erm o_O lol hope dat made sense.

NeoSparky said:

Owned
-------------
Morph u crack me up man :rofl:
-------------
warning /neo

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:

warning /neo

Reaction score
oO

:x i missed all the fun now :cry: :cry:

anyways been reading this.....

only conclusion i can take off this his that most off guys here need 2 grow up a bit -.- ffs can't a girl get layed(spelled correctly =\ )??

and u guys should go 2 a dictionare look 4 sluts....
cause sluts get money in return of their "job"

and u Tonto has i said get another 1 u being a jack butt...no need 2 call hottie 2 any1, just forget it and move on ....

Peace :good:

Reaction score
Nik, what the hell do you think you know about me, what do you really think you know about me? Because i can tell you that you don't know poop about me.

You give me poop, yet you can't argue with my points because you know they are true, it makes you look silly, ofcourse your asskissers won't mind because they are they are just as silly as yourself, but i don't care, your still a idiot in my book.
Capricorn said:
I suggest you all leave tonto alone before I ban all of you, whether I like you or not. He's just been dumped, he's hurt and he feels that way. I'm sure in time he won't, yet as usual, all of you cunts have to jump on the bandwagon. I'm especially surprised at you DTB, Exc and MD.

He may be immature but he's my mate. And I look out for my mates.

Enough, or I'll pity the fool that starts.

/warning

Capricorn

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that's enough
cap's right...
this thread is leading to nothing but trouble so i'm gonna have to close it here

P.S
ANYONE and i mean ANYONE attack someone's personal life again and i'll ban you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back