Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Beast World Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone,

I found this flyff beast world editor on a german forum.
And I want to share it with you guys.

Download:

Credits go to: ReiDC0Re

Last edited:
Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its from a german site...

You guys always flaming... and you didnt even downloaded it..

Noobs
Then reidcore didn't gave credits to Mica who released it in public
also that beats is not full my beast editor that i use and found is better

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol credits to mica why? She didnt get it, just leaked it, I had beast long before it was leaked, so if I leaked it credits would go for me? lame.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then reidcore didn't gave credits to Mica who released it in public
also that beats is not full my beast editor that i use and found is better

Mica doesn't need credit for something she put 0.01% effort into.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sometime i think that weshould create a thread to explain who steal what here and to know all about the nice stories in this development section... Who have release caali's files ? Who have hacked what to steal wich file... could be interesting lol

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
just to give my view in here, beast was up until recently readily available to download from gpotato's "patch server" yes it was on their patch server along with a set of official v5 files so anyone who had used their brain to look for it on there would have found it pretty easily

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no monsterspawn uninteresting ^^

My Beast have Monsterspawn i can´t this release because this beast have a virus but it does not harm… ^^ i use this beast ...

i does not have permit-eat to release this beast ^^ sry

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sometime i think that weshould create a thread to explain who steal what here and to know all about the nice stories in this development section... Who have release caali's files ? Who have hacked what to steal wich file... could be interesting lol
nah truthfully i just think it would be a bigger witch fest then it is now to much whining:tongue:

Back