Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Episode 6 Server files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone.

Here i post my Episode 6 Server files from Korean release

Hope u can use this files for fully Episode 6 Support.

Greetings.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone please could post in this topic the Server 5.3 or 6.0 + ep game.exe ja looked other topics and have no more download to download. If you prefer can you pass through skype (narutosanin01).

In the future I will post in this forum a tutorial + video-lesson taught everything about Shaiya for who wants to ride ShaiyaServer to local network and for who wants to ride ShaiyaServer to external network settings, VPS Host (but the best is dedicated) as I am not rich u. u I'll use a VPS Host in the beginning. Will this help for the guys because I don't see any Forum about this, no one so far has done a video tutorial or lesson taught from the start to install all the necessary programs and files + Host Configuration .... so stay tuned gang. Hugs goodbye.
Thank you to attention

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much sir if you do that. tut. files +video..

Back