Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

funky poop

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
nice one i just risked breaking my neckbone today :S

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
in a football match fell down straight on my face

now i got a scar ><

[the right side of my faces all scarred :((( ]

for the next 2-3 weeks lol =/

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I did a kick like that once, but really it was more of a jump, was just trying to unlodge the huge peice of excrement concealed between my gorgeous cheeks.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried slowing down the movie, and you see exclam doing the matrix type jump kick, lololololol!!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I was speakin to deathsfear and she woz telling me and giving me advice coz i wanna learna martial art but freestyle karate sounds fun ^^ id like to learn how to do a backflip

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That sounds cool, spunkeh, maybe a few lessons and you'll be able to kick sipher's butt........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hulkster said:
That sounds cool, spunkeh, maybe a few lessons and you'll be able to kick sipher's butt........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i dont need any lessons to kik siphers butt i can kik it anyway and own him at everything :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Reaction score
Spunkeh said:
I was speakin to deathsfear and she woz telling me and giving me advice coz i wanna learna martial art but freestyle karate sounds fun ^^ id like to learn how to do a backflip

sometimes the problem isnt finding the style you want its finding an instructor who teaches what you want

so many ppl claim to teach freestyle when they really teach kickboxing and call it karate

so many ppl claim to teach muay thai when they really teach kickboxing with elbows and knees

go to a gym or school of martial arts and watch a class or too, speak to the ppl there, if you like what you see and hear give it a go :)

Back