Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

funny converstation

Reaction score
i've just talked 2 solares, Quiks, Foo and their friends called Richard, Andy and they are seemed very drunk and obsessed with sex (no change there lol :D ) and a girl called vicki who i've been told is a bisexual lol

most of the converstation involved chatting me up and the size of their penis's. lol

i cant remember who played the guitar and played foo fighters but i thought he was gr8;)

newayz must have been 1 of the most funniest phone calls i've had. lol

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who the hells richard? :eek:. Think ya ment Alex there cat :).

Was me / quicks / foo / andy / alex.

People playing guitar was Ryan (foo) and Alex. N yeah they do own at it lol.

I wasent chatting you up was i? All i can remeber is talking total crap for hours on end. Ya managed to have a personal conversation with just about everyone in the house tho lol.

Oh and yeah vicky is bi-sexual........

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
lol omg i was so drunk.... some things should not be repeated that nite....

what.... like andy walking into the main room totally naked with a sock over his penis and his pubes on fire shouting out that his name is sock man? YES I Ducking AGREE!!!!!

And also i made him promise hes never gona lick my face again :mad:

Reaction score
Solares said:
Who the hells richard? :eek:. Think ya ment Alex there cat :).

Was me / quicks / foo / andy / alex.

People playing guitar was Ryan (foo) and Alex. N yeah they do own at it lol.

I wasent chatting you up was i? All i can remeber is talking total crap for hours on end. Ya managed to have a personal conversation with just about everyone in the house tho lol.

Oh and yeah vicky is bi-sexual........

i dont think u was chatting me up. i've got no idea where i got name richard from newayz i'm sure u lot had a get time and next invite me along :tp:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my ex was bi lol she got off with my brothers girlfriend lmao . while i was there and i didnt mind for sum reason ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
what.... like andy walking into the main room totally naked with a sock over his penis and his pubes on fire shouting out that his name is sock man? YES I Ducking AGREE!!!!!

And also i made him promise hes never gona lick my face again :mad:

and the harrassing of his ryans sisters mates.... i tried to stop him but he was just too drunk.. :p and who beat u at an arm wrestle... oh yes it was me :p har! it was a good nite.. should of been a rage party :p

Back