Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Funny Stories..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
posted these a while back, just a random story i wrote, what you think? :lol:

Well you know, as you do I told the guy to stop begging for old turnip cards. He gave me a blank look, like one you might see in a car park..i said "thats my fish burger dont you forget it" Tony quickly escaped the situation by falling over and rolling for about 20 metres. He stood up rubbed all the dust dirt and socks off him and continued to buy all the frog spawn in the shop. Patty cut the lawn shaved her left bull and flew into a mass of huge jelly beans. "Yes ill take the fridge please".."Ok that will be

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rage said:
Hmm lemme make up a random story while ive got time to burn...

Billy was walking down the street, when he ran into a man by the name of Desmond tutu. Billy was pretty fearful of Desmond because Desmond had a beer in one hand, Fosters i presume, and a 12 gauge shotgun in the other, whilst standing next to a bank. Desmond also had a bag in his hand with a '$' sign on it. Billy, being the delightful lil nipper he is, was very curious, and because he is so young, did not know the capabilitys of a 12 gauge shotgun, and of how Desmond could blow his nuts clean off with it, asked Desmond ' Sir, why are you standing next to the bank with that big gun and a beer?'. Desmond to his surprise looked a lil billy, and said ' Run along now hommy, don't want you'lil butt gettin wasted when i start bustin a cap in dis negro's butt. Now scram Foo!' Billy, still curious asked ' Whos Negro butt are you gonna bust a Cap in Sir?' Desmond replied ' Well Holmes, when dis fool finish's robbin dis bank right here, I'm gonna run over to his, 12 Gauge his butt, and take the money, den when da police come, dey gonna think it was his black butt and not mine, ya diggydy?'. Billy happily replied ' Well poop Negro, why didnt you say so, Slap me somma dat sweet money when you waste dis biatchs butt and ill keep ma lil trap shut fo da police'. Desmond was shocked.

The End.

RageFire stories inc.

rage....are you black?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Makaveli said:
rage....are you black?

Nope lol, the story is based around a black guy called Desmond and some guy you never meet, its not racist lol, and I AINT BLACK! HAVE YOU SEEN ME? I make casper look pale.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Makaveli said:
nope its just the way you talk, is you a wannabe then?

not really man, its in the context of the story only, you won't see me talking that way any other time. And your more of a wannabe than me man! comon, your more of a wigger than me anyday of the week, no offence of course.

Reaction score
Rage said:
not really man, its in the context of the story only, you won't see me talking that way any other time. And your more of a wannabe than me man! comon, your more of a wigger than me anyday of the week, no offence of course.

i aint no wigga fool, ask any1 that knows me, just because my name is named after a black d00d who i respect dont make me a wannabe, im white and im proud to be white simple as

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Makaveli said:
i aint no wigga fool, ask any1 that knows me, just because my name is named after a black d00d who i respect dont make me a wannabe, im white and im proud to be white simple as

you act more black than me and thats the fact of the matter, simple as, wigga or no wigga.

Back