Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Future of ragezone in your hands... part 2

Reaction score
since this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=31516 11 days ago.

from 42k members.. i have not recieved one donation.. so let me take this final step in saying.

RZ will not transfer to any other websites.. i shall not release the database, once RZ is gone, its gone...

Make use of RZ will it lasts.

Reaction score
Didn't figure if would work out... No one wanted to donate to rz mir2 (I think only Ethan and I did,maybe someone else) so this doesn't surprise me...

It's really sad, because RZ is a great forum. I wish the conversion rate wasn't so high (If I offered $10, it's like 20...).

Well if it does go down I'll miss you all.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
Heh....couldn't you transfer it to one of those free forums like inivision or something?

lmao !

= best host EVER !

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he'll probably need something with over 2ghz+, 80gb transfer+, 1gb ram+.

btw if RZ dies, hundreds of small RZs will appear lol

Last edited:
E

elemek

if ya cnt afford to have ur own portal CLOSE IT !
if u want money go to work !

Reaction score
elemek said:
if ya cnt afford to have ur own portal CLOSE IT !
if u want money go to work !

and this my friends is our mu rep which brings up this great point...

GohanSSJ said:
What if you make it a simple discussion forum only, just for friends to hang out and talk about stuff?

exactly.. because all rz is right now is a breeding ground for people like elemek now... no respect, no care, just a leech to this forum..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Becky got a point, its a leeching forum with 100+ MU noobs..........

But isn't there a cheaper price plan for vbulletin or whatever you pay to??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Too bad I cant donate. See I'm on Vacation and my credits kinda bad.....but if I could I would donate. But your right..this is full of Mu Lovers...Alot of people that have no respect on this site are playing Mu...yeah I used to play Mu alot but.

I'm more concerned about my RL now and I'm helping with testing for L2 private servers. Too bad we might have to see Ragezone go..because of those lazy Mu Players that can donate but are too greedy too.

But since Ragezone might go down....I guess I cant open a poll seeing how many wanted the Mu Section deleted. Waste of space realy, So much flammers and stuff. And when Ragezones down they wont care..they'll find another site with other Mu Private servers.

But hey it was fun while it lasted.

Note:I wasent there when RZ had a Mir2 Server. I could have donated then when I had a good amount of extra cash. :bunny:

Back