Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gaming Marketplace/Social Networking

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is the most amazing idea i have read about in a really f**in long time.

I would love to see this go ahead!

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you need a graphic designer just send me a memo

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys!

KiddRiu, I'm sure that I can design this myself. However, some of your work is quite amazing, so if you're willing to work for free and get a full time designer position, for a certain percent of all income, then let me know. I posted my MSN address on your visitor messages. Willing to see what you can come up with.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was searching the new friendster.com and this project is somewhat similar. Try to browse around friendster's design and functions. I'm a game addict and a developer, i would love to join in this project.

My idea is not to play games with friends. It's like a Facebook for gamers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I admit that it's good to have,.

and about the Friendster,there's no chance to make back for the old one.I admit that It's pretty cool and it is the best when we use the old one,by making more programs.having in a TOP..

Im an old STAFF of Frienmdstertalk...but now,I quit it is because of the game..!

Now I used other Screen Name..!(in TheFtalk)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really really like this.. It has so much potential, please continue!

Back