Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GanjaMu Template (PSD) by ScriptKid

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The download link leads to EliteMU Template...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Whos kid there ?

You sure mr most hated guy on ragezone?

Read http://forum.ragezone.com/f83/about-karli-892740/index3.html#post7340323

All about you Karli, u deserve no respect, IQ <30 ;)

First time i ignored ur newbie comments & dereps, next time expect me, boy with poor childhood problems.

Omg omg omg , you must be so stupid to start this discussion again , just because you got subscriber and your most "LIKED" as you think
in the forum doesnt means your not a kid , i dont need your respect and if you won't respect me i'll respect your butt i dont care what you got , i am your big brotha
i will break your big butt now .

not gonna continue talking to you stupid idiots.. can't do nothing theirselfs and trying to be something.

good luck kiddo karma's a witch yea, just wait for it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omg omg omg , you must be so stupid to start this discussion again , just because you got subscriber and your most "LIKED" as you think
in the forum doesnt means your not a kid , i dont need your respect and if you won't respect me i'll respect your butt i dont care what you got , i am your big brotha
i will break your big butt now .

not gonna continue talking to you stupid idiots.. can't do nothing theirselfs and trying to be something.

good luck kiddo karma's a witch yea, just wait for it.

Suprise...

For disrespecting staff & insult almost all members on ur Karli acc don't expect to be liked kid.

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yow script the link was elitemu template ^_^

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Elite Mu is private server that owned by Galelio

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Galileo yeah right cause in the past i'm playing your server and i'm also quit cause of the rollback happen ^_^ but there was a bug of your template that release cause when you log-in in site there will be nothing to see

Back