Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gatewayserver closer FIX.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There was leaked security programs from my computer by friends.

Here is the fix for it:

Just load GatewayServer with ollydbg.
right click -> Search for -> All commands

write there:
PUSH 6308

Just double click on it and change the number to whatever you want.

I wont write down the rest, its not an ODBG guide =)

Edit:
There is another exploit too, which will (how to say properly...) disconnect gatewayserver from smc/cert. Works almost the same way as the other.

Just change 631D opcode to something else and everything should be fine again :)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
succeed? Does a definitive solution? Who tried?

In the Emperor name
Reaction score
no idea how to close the gatewayserver, so cant test if works or not. but i bet it works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The hack was "simple", just had to inject this opcode to any loginserver and it closed itself automatically. Tomorrow i will upload a simple tool to check that :) /Not at home atm/

In the Emperor name
Reaction score
The hack was "simple", just had to inject this opcode to any loginserver and it closed itself automatically. Tomorrow i will upload a simple tool to check that :) /Not at home atm/

that sound great! waiting for it

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
idiot , he already found a solution for that one too.

you could keep it to youself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please scan it in virustotal before using.

Edit: edit the config file, but the ip there and the port (gatewaysrv port), save and start the exe.

Only for education purposes, dont blame me if anybody uses it for something wrong.

Credits goes to Chernobyl, for letting me use his old source.

idiot , he already found a solution for that one too.

you could keep it to youself.

Thank you.

To the missunderstanding ppl: NOT Cherno abused it, i gave it to friends and sh*t happened.

Extacy plýs !!!
Reaction score

Please scan it in virustotal before using.

Edit: edit the config file, but the ip there and the port (gatewaysrv port), save and start the exe.

Only for education purposes, dont blame me if anybody uses it for something wrong.

Credits goes to Chernobyl, for letting me use his old source.

Thank you.

To the missunderstanding ppl: NOT Cherno abused it, i gave it to friends and sh*t happened.

Sucks .. and wrong forum go to EPvP.. nub.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
even without the fix my gatewayserver isnt closing while using your tool on it, it just shows "preparing patch is completed" and after your tool sending ~13 packets i was blocked by simpleFw (by cherno) =)
using br files gateway server btw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It was made for vsro 1.188. For those, its completely working.

The program just sends the "patch" packet to the server and it causes a loginserver close, as a normal patch does too. Im pretty sure it can be found in br files too.

In the Emperor name
Reaction score
It was made for vsro 1.188. For those, its completely working.

The program just sends the "patch" packet to the server and it causes a loginserver close, as a normal patch does too. Im pretty sure it can be found in br files too.

then smc closes the same way too, right? is not going to screw the patching using smc?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
then smc closes the same way too, right? is not going to screw the patching using smc?

Didnt check it, you must check it. If it screw of smc patching, then the same opcode must be in smc too anywhere :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone test if SMC is going to make updates correctly if the patch is used. Thanks anyway! It worked for the srDos_2 tool but lazy to check the auto update ;d!

In the Emperor name
Reaction score
my server is empty, lazy to clean garbage on it.
best cleaning way ever "format c:"

In the Emperor name
Reaction score
VPS?.. no thanks. pure dedi or nothing for me

and on topic, yup, looks like screws the smc patching

Back