Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gay Brother 2004..

Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
590
Reaction score
1
No its jus the amature porn star peepshow 2004..

The gayest man ive EVER SEEN
Some bi hairdresser..
Some waffle who likes busted..
Some nig whos full of himself
oh and some guy in a thong..

Then the girls..

Some witch of a lesbo..
Some moron girl wif no braincells between her ears "innit funkeh!"
Two sorta normal girls
AND A MAN GONE WOMAN!!!.. Whos a virgin?..

HOW THE duck CAN U BE A VIRGIN AFTER A SEX CHANGE?... oh yea.. im a virgin.. coz my cat was made 20days ago...

I dont appease big brother this year. its really let me down.. the lowest of the low for tv ratings :/
 
Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
11
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD they made the background in the bedroom so it makes them want sex, ALSO they made 10 beds, with 12 people, so they are encouraging sex

...i hate Marco hes like "OOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG IN THE NAVY!!! HELLOOOO!!!!!!! URGH BEHAVE!!!!!"
 
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
20,042
Reaction score
1,848
lol wondered what you were on about then roc m8

i hate big brother :tp:

its just people in a house
if i wanna watch people argue ill go to the shops and watch the chavs for half an hour
if i want drama ill watch a good anime
if i want to watch people get frisky dammit ive got the internet lol
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
2
Rocz said:
No its jus the amature porn star peepshow 2004..

The gayest man ive EVER SEEN
Some bi hairdresser..
Some waffle who likes busted..
Some nig whos full of himself
oh and some guy in a thong..

Then the girls..

Some witch of a lesbo..
Some moron girl wif no braincells between her ears "innit funkeh!"
Two sorta normal girls
AND A MAN GONE WOMAN!!!.. Whos a virgin?..

HOW THE duck CAN U BE A VIRGIN AFTER A SEX CHANGE?... oh yea.. im a virgin.. coz my cat was made 20days ago...

I dont appease big brother this year. its really let me down.. the lowest of the low for tv ratings :/

Lol shut up and Chill yer bean

I think it looks intresting, if marco gets thrown out I'll watch it all me thinks

And whats with the harsh comments lol the black guy looks proper cool or as you referd to him, the "nig" :no:

I think either that lezzer or Ahmed is gunna win tbh
 
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
590
Reaction score
1
nic-c.. that black dude was a serious attitude.. the only reason hes there is coz they think his waffle attitude will cause good ratings.. they've jus put the extreme of every type of person in there this year. it looks toss. as 1 i dont wish to watch 2 guys have sex.. and 2! i soooooo feel sorry for someone who'll end up sleepin wif the heshe
 
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
Exclamatio said:
lol wondered what you were on about then roc m8

i hate big brother :tp:

its just people in a house
if i wanna watch people argue ill go to the shops and watch the chavs for half an hour
if i want drama ill watch a good anime
if i want to watch people get frisky dammit ive got the internet lol
Amen.
 
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
1,974
Reaction score
5
Overall, It's an Egotystical nightmare mixed with a Few Homosexual Nutcases, Some Skankchop in a Thong, and Various Freakshow members.

But It makes for jolly Ducking good entertainment.
 
Joined
Sep 24, 2003
Messages
655
Reaction score
1
Rage said:
Overall, It's an Egotystical nightmare mixed with a Few Homosexual Nutcases, Some Skankchop in a Thong, and Various Freakshow members.

But It makes for jolly Ducking good entertainment.

This man knows what he says
 
Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
11
Rage said:
Overall, It's an Egotystical nightmare mixed with a Few Homosexual Nutcases, Some Skankchop in a Thong, and Various Freakshow members.

But It makes for jolly Ducking good entertainment.

:O long words! you deserve some :smileysex for that
 
Back
Top