Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GB 2.6 full [Without PWD]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GB 2.6 full [Update topic]

#
Gamebryo_2.6.0.3_win32_patch.exe

Gamebryo_2.6.part5.rar

Gamebryo_2.6.part4.rar

Gamebryo_2.6.part3.rar

Gamebryo_2.6.part2.rar

Gamebryo_2.6.part1.rar

Click to like! :thumbup: >> register here to download,.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Looks nice.
But is there any chance to get the password, or at least the text/link from where is it?

Your best bet would be to use winrar recovery program. Even tough it will fail to get the password anyway.

I'll try to get my hands on the password. Since i'm litle bit experienced in password hacking :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to use winrar recovery program. Even tough it will fail to get the password anyway.

I'll try to get my hands on the password. Since i'm litle bit experienced in password hacking :)
Well. I tried to search for GB 2.6 (GameBryo) and found a few hints on some CN forums. and on a few File Sharing services. But both of them are "Subscription" communities.

The thing is, that theese files have a 9+ chars password. So it can take a lifetime to brute it. OR if autor tell us the password, or at least how to get it, it should be more easy.

Reaction score
Well. I tried to search for GB 2.6 (GameBryo) and found a few hints on some CN forums. and on a few File Sharing services. But both of them are "Subscription" communities.

The thing is, that theese files have a 9+ chars password. So it can take a lifetime to brute it. OR if autor tell us the password, or at least how to get it, it should be more easy.

There are other ways.. but it takes time. I'm already trying to decipher the the password.

Oh yeah and a note the thread creator: Don't post Gamebryo links on Ragezone, MentaL once deleted such thread.

+ torrents are a good way to find GB 2.6

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Job, but the problem is... The PWD, some solution?

Tidie do you have any torrent to download GB2.6?

I'm going to be crazy @.@

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Links down, pls upload again i need Gamebryo 2.6 (Element)

svo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
complete both
no passwords required

Back