Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GCSE Results tomoz!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*hugs* oh well good luck, i got one yer til i get my results o_O still needa do the damn things

*stays away from you lot* you lot smell x.x;

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehe i msure u will do fine m8 :). Try not to worry about it. I did totally crap in my GCSE's. Trust me it really doesent effect you that much. Its not like the end of your life or anything hehe.

Did poop in my GCSE's... and now look at me 2 years on..... im a webdeveloper for an internet company :)

Same goes for quiks... He did poop in his GCSE's and now he works for a PC security company. Infact he did even better than me coz hes had that job for a year longer than ive had mine lol.

U will do fine :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
Hehe i msure u will do fine m8 :). Try not to worry about it. I did totally crap in my GCSE's. Trust me it really doesent effect you that much. Its not like the end of your life or anything hehe.

Did poop in my GCSE's... and now look at me 2 years on..... im a webdeveloper for an internet company :)

Same goes for quiks... He did poop in his GCSE's and now he works for a PC security company. Infact he did even better than me coz hes had that job for a year longer than ive had mine lol.

U will do fine :D
How did you get into web devolopment? Did you learn anything in your spare time?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SIC lmfao, graphics rofl what a doss lesson that was, I used to say Im going to the liberary to work on my Menu...

and I jus went on mir forums, I handed in 3 sheets as my entire course work :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not thinking about them that way when i get there and see how well/poop ive done i'll either get shot/bum raped or money/praise.

Reaction score
MasterD said:
LALALAAAA PARK HAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care cause i dont need a piece of paper to tell me ive failed :p

lolol :D

i recently got my A lvl results btw and they fookin kicked butt

German - U
Psychology - U
English - D

must have something to do with my complete lack of coursework and attendace :D

Back