Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GCSE study leave - When do u brake up :P

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MasterD said:
Rar :) i brake up thursday

(So does Speedhorn) we gettin drunk in School that day

ahh those where the days :p enjoy your 10 weeks hols after the exams guys (thats if your going to 6th form) it was a great holiday for me

the 12 week break after first year 6th form was better thou :p

god working sux

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
god all u school ppl, with all ur time off :p enjoy it while u can trust.... lol

But chris..... there is the + side of you haveing cash lol. (even if you do decided every now n then 'i know im gona crash my car 2day')

:good:

Reaction score
Tupac said:
lol dan aka MD said ur a lil geek he said u spent a week on some forum when use was off lol is it true im just wondering? lol

lol geek with gf who spends little time online and more time skatin/playin footy, the forum he was on about was this 1 looooooooooooooooooooooool. This is the only forum I'm on. He spends more time on the net then me:p

And, Casey, I'd rape u:p

BTW read the nu rules on sigs, sum1s got 1 that's 2 loooooooong (*cough SpinX*)

Last edited:
Reaction score
mike i used to be on net all time playing this crazy adictive game called Legend of mir : O untill i relised omg i have a life :p im out nearly every night now its good to have a social life

(btw Chris has his beer for tomoz and Meakin is a jew :p)

Reaction score
MasterD said:
mike i used to be on net all time playing this crazy adictive game called Legend of mir : O untill i relised omg i have a life :p im out nearly every night now its good to have a social life

(btw Chris has his beer for tomoz and Meakin is a jew :p)

loooooooooooool so u actually goin out now:p

lol neways 2day at school was pretty cool but it doesn't matter coz.......

WE'VE FINISHED YAY:D

Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:

lol neways 2day at school was pretty cool but it doesn't matter coz.......

school was funny Sic gave me some of his vodka he ate his dinner took a swig of it and all his dinner came back up :p btw i was gonna save u some of that Red Square but i couldnt find u so i drank it all :p

oh and every1 else we got let out early cause were all gonna kick the **** out of the year 10s :p :D

Back