Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GDelivery Error - failure to connect to gauth server

Reaction score
I am having an error with gdelivery.

Code:
warning : gdelivery::connect to GAuth server failed. Reconnecting....

I tried looking around the Perfect World section but maybe I just don't know where to look exactly. Anyone know how to fix this issue? Everything else seems to work fine. (Well, except logging into the game.. but I assume that is because of this error).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: GDelivery Error

authd not match gdeliveryd or you already to install sql server and restore sql and config table.xml to connect sql ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Toss Last Thank you. for help mefpr the begin.

Btw, here is my table.xml but I don't know how to fix it > <

kv1ndJa - GDelivery Error - failure to connect to gauth server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
yum install mysql mysql-server
chkconfig --level 2345 mysqld on
service mysqld start
/usr/bin/mysqladmin -uroot password '123'
mkdir /usr/local/mysql
mkdir /usr/local/mysql/bin
ln -s /usr/bin/mysql /usr/local/mysql/bin/;
ln -s /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock /tmp/;
restore db name pw
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/pw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sorry,I have new problem again :(

K5I5Dpo - GDelivery Error - failure to connect to gauth server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Toss Last, I need to change mysql password right ? :O

I try many method to change mysql password on my centos but not work > <

I already restart mysql password but still got

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Toss Last, I need to change mysql password right ? :O

I try many method to change mysql password on my centos but not work > <

I already restart mysql password but still got

service mysqld status ?
mysqld -uroot -p
password 123?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yes :(

3fOHbz0 - GDelivery Error - failure to connect to gauth server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score

Okay. I am using xampp's mysql installation instead.

Code:
<application debug="false" >
<driver name="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" />
<connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/pw?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&transformedBitIsBoolean=true" username="root" password="123"/>

Does that need to be changed? I set the password to 123.

Also, iseckey and oseckey. Do they need to match from gdeliveryd and authd? Which ones need to match, since there are two sets of keys in gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Still have the same problem "OTL

no one can't help me ? :bawling:

PGSkZul - GDelivery Error - failure to connect to gauth server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

im sorry but these are basic operations you should know and this is exactly why Bola imo said it was to soon for a section.
things that can cause the gdelivery to do exactly what youre showing/describing neneka are ALL over the perfect world forum....simple search would reveal more than enough info on it IF you actually knew some Linux basics wich appearently (no offense) you dont have atm.
anyways....
1. password/ip adress in table.xml might be wrong
2. isec/osec and shared keys in config files do not match up between authd and gdelivery
3. ip adress in gdelivery.conf poining towards gauth is wrong
thats 3 reasons it already could give that ill leave the rest to you to figure out.
this is not a place where youre supposed to learn basic linux operations no offense.....and seriously almost ALL info you would need to get it up and running is IN the damn perfect world section the files serverside are near identical to ANY perfect world game

Reaction score

I have already looked in the perfect world forum and have attempted the suggested fixes. I have some experience as this isn't my first server set up or first time working with linux.

Hence, why I have resorted to asking a simple question. That might not be the case for the other user here, but I have already tried these fixes. All of the IP addresses are localhost. Is that wrong? Why would it be wrong when the server and database are all running on the same machine?

The keys match. I edited the config files for it. They have a semicolon in front of where they are defined, however. This means they are ignored, does it not? But they came like that. Would it then work if the semicolons were removed? (Forgive me, knowledgeable one, as I am not in front of the server at the moment.)

Anyways, fine. If you aren't willing to help, then don't. No one asked for your help specifically. Only the people who are willing to help will.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you sir are obviously missing the point as this wasnt directed at you personally and no i wont spoon feed anyone on this forum.
and the fact that youre asking if localhost is ok yet appearently never even TRIED emphasis here on TRIED changing the ipadress to something else already says tons.
the ppl here that actually do know how to fix most errors did so by either looking at the perfect world section OR by doing it themselves through trial and error. i simply refuse to start spoonfeeding ppl here when they dont even grasp the basics of installing a linux os -.-
anyways long story short if you actually have all configs matching why not try editing the localhost to the real ip adress....really what do you have to loose? lol...

ps not willing to help? i gave 3 reasons as to why the error she had occurs?.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@morbitangel  Thanks for give me a hint

Here is my ip and password in table.xml :(

<connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/pw?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&transformedBitIsBoolean=true" username="root" password="123"/>

btw、Do I need to edit all 0.0.0.0 To 127.0.0.1?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

i noticed that mysql on linux at times will be a bit bitchy localhost in general wont work for me so you can try 127.0.0.1 or if that doesnt work run the command 'ifconfig' and look what the real ipadress is than add that instead of localhost

and no in general you dont want/need to edit the 0.0.0.0 as this simply means it will bind to wichever ipadress is available on the networkcard its connected to so for getting started that is perfectly fine

Last edited:
Reaction score

Like I said, I wasn't at the computer to test any changes, so it says nothing actually. And it says 127.0.0.1, not specifically "localhost" but I will try my actual IP, which I was planning to do in the first place when I could.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok, Thanks I will try how many time I failed I won't give up XDstill the same error

=============================================

After I change jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ to jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/ still have the same error

yes, and I try to change to 192.168.1.11 I still got the same error than I guess

nothing to do with that line......

<connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/pw?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&transformedBitIsBoolean=true" username="root" password="123"/>

Btw, I cant find
gdelivery.conf

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

depends on your linux but looking at your screenshots it should be in /home/gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf
the config file isnt actually called gdeliveryd.conf or something but gamesys.conf

Reaction score

Ok, Thanks I will try how many time I failed I won't give up XDstill the same error

=============================================

After I change jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ to jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/ still have the same error

yes, and I try to change to 192.168.1.11 I still got the same error than I guess

nothing to do with that line......

<connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/pw?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&transformedBitIsBoolean=true" username="root" password="123"/>

Btw, I cant find
gdelivery.conf

try to comment out isec = 2
in authd/build/authd.conf
like ;isec = 2 and see what u get

Back