Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BiosNod - Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
BiosNod - Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

=== GI Dockers VM for all versions ===

Hello, I am one of the contributors of the Docker configs for the servers =)
I can start every game version, CB1,2,3 and 1.0.0 - 3.2.0 and I already tested it.

You can download ALL tested Docker configs here:

And read the big GIO Guide:
1683926950703 - Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Better to use command to download entire rep with git to your PC:
git clone

Please test it and send feedback here. Lets play all CB and other events!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for doing this! I'm excited to fire them up.

I did run into an issue with 2.2:
- i can run the containers
- initially i couldnt run the game because of mhyprot2, so i used the CB3 patch
- the game launches and hits API endpoint

but when entering the username and password i registered against the SDK, it doesn't seem to do anything.

Is there anything special I need to do with 2.0-2.7 client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can run 2.2 game without replacing mhyproto2, you shouldn't do any patches for 1.3.0 - 2.7.0, all works
Patches only for CB1(1.0.0),CB2(0.7.0),CB3(0.9.0) and 2.8.0 - 3.2.0+

If you have troubles - better see Fiddler logs and then see logs inside server folder, for example "2.2_live/server/gateserver/log" or see sdkserver logs.

I checked 2.2 a couple of minutes ago. Everything started and the gate passed, the game began without any patch

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, good to know, thanks! I'm running windows 11, and it seems like it doesn't allow mhyprot2 to run at all unless i replace it
How about proxy: should i be using proxycap+fiddler when i'm testing 2.x, or just fiddler?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please read the post - For CB2 and CB3 (also for 1.0.0, 1.1.0 and 1.2.0) you should use ProxyCap + Fiddler
Other versions Fiddler only

You can use patches for all versions from this pack -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please read the post - For CB2 and CB3 (also for 1.0.0, 1.1.0 and 1.2.0) you should use ProxyCap + Fiddler
Other versions Fiddler only

You can use patches for all versions from this pack -

Nice! Thanks for uploading the patches.

My problem turned out to be a skill issue. Had a fucked up fiddler script. Thank you for the quick replies earlier

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is crazy all cbt versions to 3.2 in one server, thanks a lot. i'm gonna try this on my vps server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is crazy all cbt versions to 3.2 in one server, thanks a lot. i'm gonna try this on my vps server

This is all in one dockers for all servers bins, not all in one server single bin, you can't run all servers for all versions simultaneously if you don't have 256+ GB RAM, I guess you don't have =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing these! :thumbup: I have to ask though, are these compatible (or could be made compatible) with any of the dev builds that were leaked? I'm particularly interested in running cb1.3 (cb2test) with the server bins since it's one of more obscure versions, but I'd like to know if any other dev builds could work too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing these! :thumbup: I have to ask though, are these compatible (or could be made compatible) with any of the dev builds that were leaked? I'm particularly interested in running cb1.3 (cb2test) with the server bins since it's one of more obscure versions, but I'd like to know if any other dev builds could work too.
You should add your dev version to t_bind_config and t_client_config to login and if you still can't login - also compare Proto ids, dump the server proto (gameserver) and compare with the game proto. Hope you can dump Proto

Protodumpers:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can i use the server bin 3.4 for 3.5 version?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing those files and your experience with Gio servers!

Do you guys have any mirror for the client files? I can't download 3.2, it returns with some exceded download errors.

Does the latest official server work with GIO server 3.2 too?

Do you have a file structure pic to check which bins go where? I read the readme, but all files in the .rar dont have extensions, they are all "file" type.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does the latest official server work with GIO server 3.2 too?

GIO - server. Official server - server. What is the point of asking how the official server works with an unofficial server? There is no sense in this question. This is the same to ask how the official client works with an unofficial client of the game

Do you have a file structure pic to check which bins go where? I read the readme, but all files in the .rar dont have extensions, they are all "file" type.
The structure is the same. if you don't see the same names of folders with servers - this is a big problem. This usually doesn't cause difficulties and users can just unpack all folder bins from rar bins to docker/server/*. You should read folders names better because it is very obvious where to unpack it

Can i use the server bin 3.4 for 3.5 version?

Yes, you can use it for 3.4 and 3.5 if you dump proto and make a properly proto shuffle tables

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I mean the official client* If I download the latest client, will it work with gio, or only the same client version of the server version works? like 3.2 server = 3.2 client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I mean the official client* If I download the latest client, will it work with gio, or only the same client version of the server version works? like 3.2 server = 3.2 client.

As I said you can 100% play the latest 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 versions in GIO if you do some fixes with data and dump proto (from game and from server) + make a properly proto shuffle tables for KCP Proxy. Some people already play 3.3+ versions in GIO

Also if you do proto shuffle you can use different server version for different client versions but not so far, fix data also

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what UserAssembly.dll should I choose? 3.2 has original and patched. and pached has ver1, ver2. and I can't find 3.2 data files in Server data:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if I'm hosting this in VPS, can i replaced this ip into my vps ip?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working with localhost, but i'm encountering some errors when i try to launch in vps server, i'm using ubuntu 20 but in my windows machine everyting works fine.

I'm using Genshin Impact 2.3 Client + Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what UserAssembly.dll should I choose? 3.2 has original and patched. and pached has ver1, ver2.

and I can't find 3.2 data files in
Server data:

welink3.2

if I'm hosting this in VPS, can i replaced this ip into my vps ip?

It seems you didn't read topic properly:
- Check .env file to adjust your IP

Before bootstrap.bat/sh you should change ip in .env. It's very weird that you run boostrap in server with 127.0.0.1 in .env

I haven't any errors to run on VPS/Localhost, all fine, in some cases just add new version into DB to allow dispatch send correct answer (if you using beta/dev/cn version)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
welink3.2

It seems you didn't read topic properly:
- Check .env file to adjust your IP

Before bootstrap.bat/sh you should change ip in .env. It's very weird that you run boostrap in server with 127.0.0.1 in .env

I haven't any errors to run on VPS/Localhost, all fine, in some cases just add new version into DB to allow dispatch send correct answer (if you using beta/dev/cn version)

Yeah, I haven't notice the .env file because of dot in first name and wont show up on my SFTP client so i reinstall my server.

my second take is edit env file first then put server 2.3 live + data and run bootstrap.sh but i facing new errors like this

[+] Running 2/2
⠿ Network 23_live_default Create... 0.1s
⠿ Container 23_live-preparevars-1 Created 0.1s
Attaching to 23_live-preparevars-1
23_live-preparevars-1 | All done
23_live-preparevars-1 exited with code 0
no container to killGoing to remove 23_live-preparevars-1
[+] Running 1/0
⠿ Container 23_live-preparevars-1 Removed 0.0s
[+] Running 2/4
⠿ Container 23_live-redis-1 Start... 1.9s
⠿ Container 23_live-mysql-1 Start... 1.5s
⠿ Container 23_live-adminer-1 Sta... 2.7s
⠿ Container 23_live-phpmyadmin-1 Starting 2.7s
Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint 23_live-adminer-1 (ba1a1ecd5cc231fdb670f922ba6e93e71f48a20b8099e2c9f067c5b18bf57237): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 165.154.xx.xx:8085: bind: cannot assign requested address
WARN[0000] Found orphan containers ([23_live-adminer-1 23_live-phpmyadmin-1 23_live-mysql-1 23_live-redis-1]) for this project. If you removed or renamed this service in your compose file, you can run this command with the --remove-orphans flag to clean it up.
[+] Running 1/0
⠿ Container 23_live-preparedb-1 Cr... 0.1s
Attaching to 23_live-preparedb-1
23_live-preparedb-1 | Using mysqladmin to ping...
23_live-preparedb-1 | Waiting for MySQL to start up...
23_live-preparedb-1 | mysqladmin: connect to server at '172.10.3.100' failed23_live-preparedb-1 | error: 'Can't connect to server on '172.10.3.100' (115)'
23_live-preparedb-1 | Check that mariadbd is running and that the socket: '/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' exists!
23_live-preparedb-1 | mysqld is alive
23_live-preparedb-1 | Importing...
23_live-preparedb-1 | Database imported
23_live-preparedb-1 | All done
23_live-preparedb-1 exited with code 0
no container to killGoing to remove 23_live-preparedb-1
[+] Running 1/0
⠿ Container 23_live-preparedb-1 Re... 0.0s
[+] Running 5/5
⠿ Container 23_live-phpmyadmin-1 Removed 0.0s
⠿ Container 23_live-adminer-1 Rem... 0.0s
⠿ Container 23_live-redis-1 Remov... 0.5s
⠿ Container 23_live-mysql-1 Remov... 0.8s
⠿ Network 23_live_default Removed 0.2s
[+] Running 8/133
⠿ Network 23_live_default Create... 0.1s
⠿ Container 23_live-mysql-1 Star... 1.9s
⠿ Container 23_live-redis-1 Star... 1.8s
⠿ Container 23_live-sdk-1 Starti... 7.0s
⠿ Container 23_live-dispatch-1 S... 4.2s
⠿ Container 23_live-adminer-1 St... 6.9s
⠿ Container 23_live-nodeserver-1 Started 4.2s
⠿ Container 23_live-phpmyadmin-1 Starting 6.9s
⠿ Container 23_live-dbgate-1 Sta... 5.0s
⠿ Container 23_live-gateserver-1 Starting 6.8s
⠿ Container 23_live-muipserver-1 Starting 6.8s
⠿ Container 23_live-multiserver-1 Started 6.8s
⠿ Container 23_live-gameserver-1 Created 0.0s
Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint 23_live-sdk-1 (8c2f2f47819879a3612bd6db3b00c78fa4876ba0fdd095de19c7e5f93efed4ad): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 165.154.xx.xx:21000: bind: cannot assign requested address
Installation done. Servers starting...
If you want start servers in the future - DONT use bootstrap.sh!
Start it ONLY from Docker dashboard in Windows or using "docker compose up -d" in Linux/Windows/etc
Have fun!

I still figuring this out what cause of this error.

Back