Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Get back aging itens, sod...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
i have 3 doubts...

-i get the new 1850 server change the aging hate and everything and i tryed to do +17... but the iten broked....
so i try to get it back with the serial e.g: ~/@get(put) @serial1@serial2
but dont work... i tryed to use another item serial for test and i get the item!
im sure that the serial is correct... i cant get any old iten mine... i lose my +16 dragon shield :'(
can someone tell me what the hell is going on? =]

-All my players are angry because the sod isnt on anytime! how do i make sod work? some time ago the sod works good but wasnt all the time...
someone know and can tell me please? =D thanks!^^

-I get clan working good only with hamachi... only have one problem: when i invite someone to the clan, appear 3 or more time his name... could be this the reason for the clan isnt 100% so i cant delete char?... what is clan 100% ? why do i need it do delete char? ive already see some servers that dont have clan working good and can delete chars...

Please this its some of the my lasts problems! =]
can someone awnser?

Thanks alot!!

Trying to be better
Reaction score
aging
for example Aging UP (16) (123456 > 1234567 > ETC........)
put ~/@get @123456@1234567

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check in logitemdata if the serial code exist, use a search in folder.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OH... could be this...
everytime i delete the logitemdata folder because its too many itens to scan and put con cd =]
thanks!^^ ans the other problems... any ideia? =]

Trying to be better
Reaction score
My SoD works perfect only make one folder called Bellatra and put bellatra,ini inside of the folder

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have it... my sod working... oinly sometimes T.T
like sod open 2 in 2 hours... dont know exacly and why T.T
what could it be? =]
thanks
hmmm and other problem...
ive edited the server for aging rates but crash the server when i try +16 =/ (i think)
ive tryed to put rate 100% for +8 to +9 but i CANT pass it... its harder then +16 in kpt original! XD its really impossible!! everytime decreased and broken sometimes!! and i put "00" for perfect aging!!
what is it? o.o
thanks again!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
o_O?
on sundays sod dont work 24h T.T
dont really understand but.. thanks ! =P

Back