Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Get gold when voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need to setup a system so you get gold when you vote, i just need a file that gives the gold to the player when the serverlistsite ( ) sends the postback back, it just need to get the ID from the site and then add the gold to the player:)

How does incentive postback work?

When users come in to vote, you can append their ID to the voting page using the
incentive GET variable: e.g.

Fill out the Incentive URL field with the EXACT URL you want your user ID posted to.
e.g.
You can do this when editing your site, just log in to access it

The result will be an HTTP request to
e.g.

This will happen at the exact time that the user votes!

Incentive Voting Setup
Enable Incentive Voting:

URL Format:
Without POST value you must give an URL in a format which can be read by your server as GET. Example:

Incentive URL

Use POST instead of GET
Use POST:
Note: Enabling POST will send the incentive tag as POST value.
Insert below the tag which is used to identify the incentive value in the $_POST array on your server.

POST tag

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need to setup a system so you get gold when you vote, i just need a file that gives the gold to the player when the serverlistsite ( ) sends the postback back, it just need to get the ID from the site and then add the gold to the player:)

How does incentive postback work?

When users come in to vote, you can append their ID to the voting page using the
incentive GET variable: e.g.

Fill out the Incentive URL field with the EXACT URL you want your user ID posted to.
e.g.
You can do this when editing your site, just log in to access it

The result will be an HTTP request to
e.g.

This will happen at the exact time that the user votes!

Incentive Voting Setup
Enable Incentive Voting:

URL Format:
Without POST value you must give an URL in a format which can be read by your server as GET. Example:

Incentive URL

Use POST instead of GET
Use POST:
Note: Enabling POST will send the incentive tag as POST value.
Insert below the tag which is used to identify the incentive value in the $_POST array on your server.

POST tag

What i mean is i need a .php file that gets the user id and then add 10 gold to that user:D anyone can make that?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back