Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Get people on ur server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HELLO i need some answers fast which files Need the people who wanna play on my server?
where is the server.ini?
pls only this questions fast we dont know which files he needs to play on my server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and if i change pw of eninge i have to change of config epk too but dunno howto do

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay. Did you change the password on the config.pk OR on the engine.exe from what the repack came with?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have no repacks in my server its all the clean files with some little modifications how names or numbers not what make an error and i dont changed the configpk password because i dont know HOW
and i dont know howto make an engine WHO WORKS i alwayss get NULL
and the buiggest problem anyway i have no engine with config pk HE must see the server but he dont see the server whats wrong with it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg lol.. oO use the guides like every other n00b here -,- its quite simple

He doesnt see the server cos you too newbie to go fig out how to do it!

Simple guide:
Hit the power button. This will fix all your problems :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And a cup of cola above your graphik card i think this should solve all problems here :D

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
na, get a elephant and let it run over your whole pc-station :) so you got now a pc in a size of a credit card :) gratzz

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
woa flohle das is net witzig helf mir nur dies eine mal dann is mein server komplett den rest bekomm ich allein raus und in guides

Upvote 0
Back