ghosts in pictures..

Reaction score
ok guys what dyou think im 100% sure its a ghost and my bro and his friends have been possesed and are going to kill people because of the evil spirit captured in these photos

of course im probably wrong, what dyou think it is lol, they said there was no breeze or anything and theres no fog about, they took this like 20 min ago and the 2nd pic was taken a few seconds later

no1 remembers seeing anything like this at the time, they also took like 60 other pics (including the moo cow in picture zone) and none of them had anything like this in them and none of the other pictures taken by this camera have

the ghosts thingeh shows up in the cameras view screen and obviously after its been uploaded.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
lol why is it so hard to believe that i didnt edit it >.<

i have the computer editing skills of a monkey with no arms or eyes, youve all seen my pics in paint :D

if u are 100% adament that i did edit it then assume it wasnt edit (if thats possible...) wtf could it be lol?

i cant say 100% its a ghost, spirit or whatever thats just 1 conclusion to jump to but there was no breeze no mist or anything like that, just a regular clear night o_O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg, i just used some ghostbuster style program, and spotted some horrible things in the picture man!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your camera digital by any chance?

I cant remember what it is, but i seen something on TV about this, something is real close to the lens, giving it that effect, no ghosts =-P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
could be breath or flash, or other stuff, id say its unlikely to be a ghost..(theyd better not be ghosts or else im never taking a bath again) damn pervy ghosts

Reaction score
if that was taken without the flash no idea but if flash was on it was just the flash delay between the shot and the flash actually flashin happened to loads of photos from my holidays etc looks really foggy when its not lol spooky but still i think its just that:p

Back