Giga4 and MS SQL 2012.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyway to fix the code? I'm using Kaswynn Giga 4 Files reuploaded by Likertuban
Or should I just get a 2.2.3 register.php and try to edit the tables to match Giga 4?

Sorry, I'm a beginner and have no idea where to start.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Wow, haven't seen that register page in a while...

Did you get these errors before or after submitting the form? These errors will show when attempting to set a $_POST variable when a POST request was not made (form submission).

To prevent them, you'd have to adjust the code to not reference any $_POST variables outside of an actual POST request. However those warnings alone shouldn't prevent the form from working, as the $_POST variables would exist after someone submits the form to register an account.

Hope this makes sense. For more details, check PHP documentation for the $_POST variable.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes that was before any submission. and Lol I managed to get MS SQL 2005 installed on Windows 10. Same problem still. And yep I see that annoying $_POST variable all too well. Wish I knew PHP so I could understand what you are talking about though lol! thanks anyway man!

ugghh, why must every register.php not work.... It's my biggest and only problem everytime I mess with RF stuffs.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well hot damn.. I just removed the .$_POST['mail']. and left the 'mail' part, and it worked... but, not entirely, on to the next error.

"Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'rfweb.dbo.userlogin'. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 175"

**Edit this was fixed by renaming my rf_web db to rfweb XD

Just want to say RF 2.2.3.2 is much easier to work with XD

Woo ty Ron! You got me thinkin' and trolling stuffs.

Reactions: Ron
Upvote 0