Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Girl I met at a club...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I met this girl at a club a month ago, and I was drunk at the time, but it happened, without protection. Now, today she called me and says she's pregnant...
Advice?

sarcasm on - joke mode on - other stuff on

Next time cum on her m.... or on another place of her body

16 you ? how old was her ? 14 cough cough 21 cough ?

How the heck she called you ? you gaved your number drunk :p

I would talk with her family , IF you're the culprit and attempt an abortion , but its me ( I do agree with abortion - but heck , If i was your father i would castrate you or put a chastity belt on you till you get 21 )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And you wonder why people tend to flame the poop out of you ?
Threads like these make you look like a complete Special person.
Too bad it wasn't true, you would've learned a big lesson if it was.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My brother is 19 and has twins because of the same mistake ><

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, I mean, his whole story is made up! He said he met her in a club and was drunk, Then he stated his age is 16. Unless he lives outside of the united states, this story is completely shenanigans. You can't walk inside a club when you're 16! I sure in hell couldn't when I was that age.

i did just that but hey i live in a 3rd world country (still better then france where DTB lives)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lolz, nice job bro, you just got ur life fucked up now
also this sounds like a bs story 0.o

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For some reason I think you are not telling us truth :(, I notice alot of this same pregnant and im 16 storys but if you ask me they are all shenanigans. Well ok maybe with some exceptions :). I dont think such a forum geek like you could duck a girl properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back