Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gladiatus Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad English and dig.
I throw amendment registration and login.
Replace the index.php file in the root folder (NOT game/index.php!)
Have fun :)

PS
No one knows whether this project is still being developed?

View attachment log-reg.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola amigo voy a probar las modificacion que has realizado.
Lo probe y creo que no es compatible con los archivos que estan subidos en esta pagina por que no se muestra las imagenes seria bueno que subas los archivos que estas usando.
.------------------------------------------------
Hello friend I'll try the modification you made.
I tried it and I think that is not compatible with the files that are uploaded on this page shows that no pictures would be nice if you upload the files you're using.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This definitely replaced the file that you had?
I use the files from the first post, is not nothing but modified the index.php and for this reason only I put this file.

Could you put picture of the problem that occurred with you? I will try to help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
si amigo funciona el index que modificaste pero faltan mas modificaciones por que no reconoces los objetos puestos o cuando se le saca los objetos se queda con los mismos porcentajes.
------------------------------------------
if friend that you modified works, but missing index more modifications that do not recognize objects placed or when it is removed objects stays the same percentages.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, if you want to throw tomorrow modified files that work with me 100%. So stay just unpack, put on your server or localhost and use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola amigo ya tienes todo los archivos al 100% o faltan modificaciones por que estoy interesado en este proyecto.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello friend you have all the files to 100% or missing changes because I am interested in this project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shared a version with a working register and login. In addition, the event did not bring anything new, but I'm still working on the complementary functions of the project.

Download:

PS
Released files that work for me (the ones where I currently work)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have same bugs;
training is not working,
lots of locations not working,
item affects not working etc.

is anyone working on it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody is working on the script. Developer abandoned the project. I also do not deal with it, only the corrected line with logging because maybe someone will see how it looks and decides to take care of seriously. I'd do it, but unfortunately I suffer from a chronic lack of time :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you for receiving an answer,
i'd i wish hear some good voice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back