Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GMO 18.2-2 Lang.mpr Unzip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I have a project that parses in-game client data and sadly the latest GMO patch's Lang.mpr has changed password once again.
The password provided by myheart for S18.2-1 "imeX#BqL]iiC]v]U$4-}+O86i" sadly doesn't work on the latest lang.mpr file.

If anyone knows the password and/or how to get it from the main.exe / lang.mpr file itself it would be of great help.

I have attached the lang.mpr file in question.

Thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hello!
I have a project that parses in-game client data and sadly the latest GMO patch's Lang.mpr has changed password once again.
The password provided by myheart for S18.2-1 "imeX#BqL]iiC]v]U$4-}+O86i" sadly doesn't work on the latest lang.mpr file.

If anyone knows the password and/or how to get it from the main.exe / lang.mpr file itself it would be of great help.

I have attached the lang.mpr file in question.

Thank you!
from which exact s18 client is this lang mpr ?

im not sure to be honest usually default could be:

3q*#P<8ALZy*soC2&eHwrA^@=

or

w(eb!zen&Mu1@#^Ge&sch%enk!

or

Tw(b!zn&Mu1@#^Ge&sch%enk!

or

q!h#P<xALqU*sxC@{eHr|N)$:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from which exact s18 client is this lang mpr ?

im not sure to be honest usually default could be:

3q*#P<8ALZy*soC2&eHwrA^@=

or

w(eb!zen&Mu1@#^Ge&sch%enk!

or

Tw(b!zn&Mu1@#^Ge&sch%enk!

or

q!h#P<xALqU*sxC@{eHr|N)$:

The Lang.mpr is from GMO, the official english version of the game published by Webzen. ( )
I have tried those passwords, from myheart's post about his unpacking tool, and none of them are the correct one. Sadly it seems that Webzen is now changing passwords more often, at least for the english version of the game.

Upvote 0
Back